Bizarre chicken rain bug in FTB Infinity Evolved

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
T

turtle0574

I logged into my single player FTB Infinity Evolved world this Christmas morning (one that I am very endgame have been playing on for nearly a year) and I exit my underground base to the strangest sight. Baby pigs riding chickens falling from the sky and exploding without block damage when they hit the ground. I have only installed two additional mods, Aroma1997core and AromaBackup, have only changed a few config files and I play on normal mode. The sounds and look are very annoying and I am unsure whether this bug will cause other issues. Is this a file corruption with mob spawning or rain textures? Or is it a Christmas Day troll by Notch or a mod author? Tell me if you have seen this bug and if you found a fix for it. Merry Christmas.
2015-12-25_19.21.28.png

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
It's the Christmas rain. I personally think it would be more amusing if it checked for Twilight Forest and used their Penguins instead, but that's just me.

Reactions: Renton Terrace