Bug Bizarre Bug

Gorgoth24

Jul 29, 2019
My computer froze (for the first time ever) with minecraft running in the background. Everything else on my computer works fine except for FTB Infinity. I can load into the title screen but whenever I try to launch a world I hit the loading screen for a second then revert back to the title screen. I've tried restarting comp several times, fresh world, fresh ftb infinity install (with fresh world) and I'm still not able to load into any world. The console only says 'state engine incorrect. state engine ERROR. State engine changed to SERVERSTOP' whenever I try to load in unsuccessfully but this appears to be a generic error code and I've found no other log created when this error occurs.

If the world isn't corrupted, and my install of FTB isn't corrupted, what sort of error would let me load the modpack all the way to the title screen but prevent my from playing the world? I'm at a loss

Gorgoth24

Jul 29, 2019
It turns out I wasn't reading the log correctly. Up a ways it identified the problem as enderstorage, so i deleted those files in the save and it started right up. I'm still at a loss as to why this problem would continue to occur in a fresh world but all is well that ends well.