Whitelist Server Bitcraft - Dw20 5.3.2 / Whitelist / Community server / New world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MythicBird

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): MythicBird
Why bitcraft? I would like to join this server (although I am sure some else already stated the same thing) because I am sick of grief and public servers where I am forced to deal with ANYONE who decides "Hey new server to annoy people on! *Join*". I also like to be on a server where I can trust people more, since it's whitelisted and all.
Do you agree with the rules? I agree 100%
Experience with Dw20 pack: I've played pretty much all of the modpacks, and I like DW20 the most basically because it doesn't have gregtech, yet still has all the good mods I do like.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): I prefer mining to most things, and I also like to build things that have a good use. (Not a fan of fancy building myself, but I do appreciate good building when I see it.)
Thanks For reading, I hope to join the server.

CaptinLemons

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): CaptinLemons
Why bitcraft? I am interested on becoming a member of a server where I will not get greifed or killed and all my stuff not getting stolen
Do you agree with the rules? ya i think they are very reasonable
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have played his pack since the launcher came out
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): I am a builder and tinkerer