Biomes O' Plenty help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bbocwerdna

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to enable this mod on my already existing world, but every time I enable it and try to launch my world, it just says "Building Terrain" for a long period of time and nothing ever loads. Is there some way I can try and make it work, or will I just have to re-create my world if I want have it?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Try recreating your world with BoP world gen.

Make sure you have "Reopen launcher when Minecraft exits" and "Show Console" checked in your Options tab of the launcher.
If it still doesn't work for you, post your console log to pastebin.com and link it here and we can take a look at it :)

bbocwerdna

Jul 29, 2019
Try recreating your world with BoP world gen.

Make sure you have "Reopen launcher when Minecraft exits" and "Show Console" checked in your Options tab of the launcher.
If it still doesn't work for you, post your console log to pastebin.com and link it here and we can take a look at it :)
I think I have things working. But I might just start a new in Monster though, but Thanks for the help :D I did have one question about Monster. Every time I try to add new mods to it, being Advanced Solar Panels and Gravisuite, it either just takes me right back to the launcher after I try to launch it or it gives me ID conflicts. Can I fix that at all so I can get those mods to work, or do they just not work in Monster?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
When i added a mod to the direwolf 20 1.6.4 pack it informed me of a id conflict and what ranges were available. If you get the same then just change the config file of the conflicting mod to one of the suggested ranges.

I did add gravisuite to the dw pack fine with no issues.