Biomes o plenty config resetting

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jdtheprotector

Jul 29, 2019
While using the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, I keep trying to set all of the biomes in biomes o plenty to true, but every time i launch it sets them all back to the default false in the configs, why is this and how can i stop it.

The3vilM0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering why I didn't have any special biomes on my server. Seems they are all turned off there too! Anyone know if these are intended to be off by default??

jdtheprotector

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, i went in and changed all the biomes to true and when it launched the game it changed them all back to false. they changed it to make it easier to find vanilla biomes.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
You could try making it so you only have read permission, disallowing minecraft to modify it. This could just cause your game to crash because it may be resetting them for a good reason; if this is the case, then you should contact the developers. Let me know if you don't know how to change permissions.

Menoch

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, i went in and changed all the biomes to true and when it launched the game it changed them all back to false. they changed it to make it easier to find vanilla biomes.

Did you change the Biomes O Plenty TerrainGen.cfg also?:

####################
# biome settings
####################

"biome settings" {
B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=true
B:"Enhanced Vanilla Biomes"=true
}

If this is not set to true, maybe that is resetting your other config? Not sure.