Biome O' Plenty Items

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mannen

Jul 29, 2019
They are all called unnamned, how come?
Is there any way I can solve this? Would be great to know what I'm dealing with!

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
Either update Unleashed to 1.1.3, or at least update BoP, there was a hotfix release to fix this issue

Lohengrin

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 seem pretty stable then? Was waiting till it moved to recommended, but the unnamed thingy is kinda winding me up a bit. I'd just grin and bear it, but if folks think it is stable enough, I might just do it anyhow.

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 seem pretty stable then? Was waiting till it moved to recommended, but the unnamed thingy is kinda winding me up a bit. I'd just grin and bear it, but if folks think it is stable enough, I might just do it anyhow.
I haven't had any problems with 1.1.3 so far, seems stable. BoP unnamed items and ForgeMultiPart bugfixes are definitely worth an upgrade.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I've had an issue with the update. i can only get an oak post when i try to make force sticks out of 2 force logs.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that is why 1.1.3 is not recommended. So not completely off topic.

This thread is about BoP items being called Unnamed, not about the versions of FTB. Therefore, off topic. The poster should create a thread about that issue, but to me it just sounds like an ID issue.

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that is why 1.1.3 is not recommended. So not completely off topic.
Ah, I forgot about the Dartcraft issues. I never use it aside from the wrench and mitt, so I didn't realize how broken it was currently.

So I guess I'll amend my previous statement: 1.1.3 is worth an update unless you use Dartcraft, otherwise just update BoP