Open Binnie's Mods 'Incubator' Is misbehaving

X

Xirema

Summary of the problem Binnie's Mods 'Incubator' Is misbehaving

Pack Version 1.2.0 (was originally submitted for 1.1.0, but I tested and confirmed it was happening in 1.2.0 as well)

What is the bug? Several things about the Incubator machine do not work:

* The Incubator refuses to work unless the player interacts with the input inventory (it reports "no valid recipe" until you add extra ingredients to the input inventory, even though it doesn't need extra stuff)
* The Incubator flat-out refuses to make Enzymes using Bacteria and Sugar, complaining that there's "Not enough room in the tank", which makes no sense

These behaviors are tested and work fine in my personal 1.12 modpack, which demonstrates that this is a problem unique to Revelations.

Mod & Version Binnie's Mods 1.12 (Revision# 110)

Link to log file N/A

Is it repeatable? For first issue:

* Build Incubator, power with fluxduct
* provide water
* shift-click with growth medium item, note that it doesn't get moved into inventory of Incubator
* Manually move Growth medium into inventory of Incubator
* Note Incubator refuses to run, Error message says Recipe is not valid
* Add one more item to input inventory
* Incubator starts working

Second issue:
* Build Incubator, power with fluxduct
* provide bacteria
* add sugar (use steps described above to work around issue where it refuses to accept the recipe)
* Note that incubator refuses to run, Error message says "Not enough room in tank"

Known Fix See weird steps in reproduction steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ICountFrom0
M

Malp12

I'm experiencing the same "second" issue, though I cannot find a workaround, or possibly I don't understand your workaround steps.

Incubator is failing at enzyme making stage with "no space in tank"

X

Xirema

I'm experiencing the same "second" issue, though I cannot find a workaround, or possibly I don't understand your workaround steps.

Incubator is failing at enzyme making stage with "no space in tank"

Sorry for the confusion. I was not able to find a workaround for the second issue. Only the first issue.

bipthepope

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue tried all sorts but it just won't shift the 'not enough room in tank error'
Did anyone find a fix? :(

Bakoj

Jul 29, 2019
I am using this mod in All the Mods 3 Lite, and running into both of these issues, What i do is leave one of the stack out and place the items in and then i put the last item in seperately and only then does it start working after the "no recipe" error. Also running into the problem where I can't make enzyme because it says the tank has no space but it's empty.