Request BigPack Mod Requests

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Genius83

Jul 29, 2019
BigPack Mod Suggestions

I want to create a BigPack on the Minecraft Version 1.7.10 that with 500 mods, this should be the biggest Modpack 1.7.10 Modpack that you have ever seen, but it would be very helpful if I write to me some people who mods should I insert in this BigPack, it should not be too Overpowered mods, are in this example Modpack Mods like Industrial Craft 2, GregTech 5/6, Thaumcraft, etc ..., can you tell me also suggestions of names for this Modpack post, that would be very good, so please send me Mods, Thanks :)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Install Curse for Minecraft plugin for Curse Voice
  2. Create new instance
  3. Go to Add Mods
  4. Install every single mod you see there
  5. ???
  6. PROFIT!

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
BigPack Mod Suggestions

I want to create a BigPack on the Minecraft Version 1.7.10 that with 500 mods, this should be the biggest Modpack 1.7.10 Modpack that you have ever seen, but it would be very helpful if I write to me some people who mods should I insert in this BigPack, it should not be too Overpowered mods, are in this example Modpack Mods like Industrial Craft 2, GregTech 5/6, Thaumcraft, etc ..., can you tell me also suggestions of names for this Modpack post, that would be very good, so please send me Mods, Thanks :)
Why would everyone even create that
It takes you an hour to Start and you get like 10 fps

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Genius83

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Install Curse for Minecraft plugin for Curse Voice
  2. Create new instance
  3. Go to Add Mods
  4. Install every single mod you see there
  5. ???
  6. PROFIT!
The problem is at Curse Voice that my computer indicating that I have already installed, that's true, too, but I can not find it, and if I try to reinstall my computer tells me that this product is already installed

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Download site should auto detect the last place you downloaded at. Try downloading something and find the place that it downloading to. Maybe it's there.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it takes a long time, or should I'd rather create an ordinary Modpack?
Unless you have maybe 16 gigs of RAM to spare, U would advise against a 400+ mods pack. And the RAM is just ensuring the pack doesn't crash from memory errors.

Genius83

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you have maybe 16 gigs of RAM to spare, U would advise against a 400+ mods pack. And the RAM is just ensuring the pack doesn't crash from memory errors.
I leave it for the time being rather then times with this BigPack, then I created a normal Modpack.

Genius83

Jul 29, 2019
Download site should auto detect the last place you downloaded at. Try downloading something and find the place that it downloading to. Maybe it's there.
I look at times whether I find it on the download page.