Bigg's FTB Adventure! Come Chill!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

So, I've been making Minecraft YouTube videos on and off for years, but I am really going to make a go at it as I now have got a bit more time to put into it!

I am going to make several series including:

Bigg's FTB Adventure!: A 20-minute episode let's play of a modified DW20 modpack. Just having some fun, making some cool tech setups and exploring mods and the world.

Bigg's Theory Factory (Name pending): These will be short videos going in-depth about setups I make and think up. Taking my test world and making it into something we can all learn from. I go as far as doing calculations and finding the best, most efficient setups for power, mining, food, etc.

Bigg's Builds!: This concept is still a bit under-construction (see what I did there...) but I would like to both show off bases I have built as well as friends and just people in general that are interested in giving me a tour! Leave a comment or send me a message and I'd be more than happy to hop on a server and see what you are up to!

I want to say upfront, I'm not trying to become a Youtuber, I have a full-time job and a life outside of everything. But I do really enjoying playing modded minecraft with people and sharing my experience and knowledge with others.

I hope you guys give me a chance and give me a shout if you'd like to play sometime!

YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8K6VjWn74dsgWgvVqSCC0A/featured

Last edited:

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
First Episode is Up!

Hope you guys like it! Sorry if its a bit boring being the first episode, but I promise the series will definitely get going quick after this one!

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Great first Episode. I agree with you about Tech Mods vs Magic Mods. The Magic mods look really cool, but I just don't understand them or have much impulse to play around with them. Maybe the Tech mods are just a little more intuitive??? Anyway, keep up the good work. Looking forward to more episodes.

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Great first Episode. I agree with you about Tech Mods vs Magic Mods. The Magic mods look really cool, but I just don't understand them or have much impulse to play around with them. Maybe the Tech mods are just a little more intuitive??? Anyway, keep up the good work. Looking forward to more episodes.

Thanks man! I really appreciate the feedback! I'm hoping to record some more tomorrow, and posting another video. I'm hoping I can upload every few days, I need to figure out a schedule haha I'll definitely check your stuff out here soon!

Reactions: JackelWolf

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Good day everyone!

So here is my first episode of another series I am starting! I basically try to test stuff out and try to figure out different ways to make cool and useful setups, and also provide useful info on specific subjects!

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Here is my next episode of Bigg's Adventure! We make some Thermal Expansion machines and a jetpack! Come watch and hang out!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

Here is my next episode of Bigg's FTB Adeventure! I get you caught up on what I have been doing off-screen, show off the Chisels & Bits mod, and start setting up a smeltery from Tinker's Construct to make some better tools.

Hope you guys enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

Back at it in my single player world! This episode I make some more Thermal Expansion machines and show you how to make STEEL! And then we get into making a Tinker's Construct Smeltery!

Come watch and hang out!

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! I'm back with another episode of Theory Factory! Today I talk about Thermal Expansion's Tree Oil and how it works! Com by and watch it and learn an "all-natural" way to generate a decent amount of energy! So organic!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Finally a new episode of Bigg's FTB Adventure! I finish with Tinker's Construct, start some Actually Additions, and make a quick trip to the nether!

Come watch and chill! Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening!

Here is the next episode of Bigg's FTB Adventure! I actually get into Actually Additions haha I think this is a pretty informative episode about the mod, so come, hang out, and enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! So this episode I try my hand and fighting off some guardians at their water temple and go on the search for some inventory pets!

Hope you guys enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! This episode I finally make some coffee and get a farmer made from Actually Additions! Along with a bunch of other stuff!

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

So this is my 10th episode!! I'm excited about this! I know its only a little milestone, but one none-the-less. I go through some Thermal Expansion stuff and some other cool stuff I have been messing with!

I really hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

So here is another episode of Bigg's FTB Adventure! So, in this episode I upgrade my Thermal Expansion machines and start to build a Refined Storage System! Man, I'm so happy to not have to deal with chests anymore haha

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! So, this episode I finish up my Refined Storage setup and craft some useful seeds in Mystical Agriculture! Can't wait to grow diamonds, emeralds, and everything else!

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys!

So today we actually have a new Theory Factory! In this episode, I show you a little setup that will generator alot of power! It is a self-sustaining, explosion generator setup! Its pretty interesting, so please give it a watch and let me know what you think :)

Hope you enjoy!

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys!

So here is another episode of my let's play series!

This episode I play around with a Numismatic Dynamo and show you how to fuel it! Who knew gems and coins could produce a good amount of power?! I also do some garden upgrades with some greenhouse glass from Actually Additions!