Biggest TC4 Node Current Possible

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I should clarify I mean biggest in terms of number of aspects, so Mr. Obvious doesn't come along and say "Hurr that's not big my nodes are bigger *fart*"

Image Link:
http://puu.sh/6XpB2.jpg

6XpB2.jpg

Reddit Post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeas..._saw_that_post_about_the_node_with_all_those/

Last edited:
Reactions: Tornado3019

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Wait.
Wait.

How do you get a node like that? Oo
And is it possible to have a wand recharge station draw from it?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Wait.
Wait.

How do you get a node like that? Oo
And is it possible to have a wand recharge station draw from it?

well, I do know alot of people used dartcraft to force wrench a node, but what they did afterwards... I don't know

EDIT: myth busted

So, check this out. This is thanks to Advanced Thaumaturgy but can be done with vanilla too.

MMniNhV.png

HrQ5rPn.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
How is this possible :p? Hungry nodes or something, I can want one of these for my wand recharge station :eek:.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I was more meaning how do you get a node with that many aspects.
the most I've seen on one node so far is 62, and that only had two aspects as well

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Throw items into a hungry node. One by one. Eventually, the items aspects will be added to that node.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Throw items into a hungry node. One by one. Eventually, the items aspects will be added to that node.
ooohhh

is it possible to place a wand recharge pedestal close enough to charge the wand, while far enough to not get sucked in?

h0gtitties

Jul 29, 2019
is it possible to place a wand recharge pedestal close enough to charge the wand, while far enough to not get sucked in?

I am also curious to know the answer to this. I found a hungry node with a fir number of aspects and wanted to bring it home but was afraid it would implode my base. lol

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
are there blocks that the node can't eat?
and does the wand pedestal need to have line of sight to recharge with it?

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Any follow up to this? I've blundered into a couple of hungry nodes (now I just constantly wear runic goggles) but if these things can be harnessed, it would be interesting. I'm kinda new to TC in general but I'm presuming that once you have this in a jar you can't open it, or shouldn't.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Any follow up to this? I've blundered into a couple of hungry nodes (now I just constantly wear runic goggles) but if these things can be harnessed, it would be interesting. I'm kinda new to TC in general but I'm presuming that once you have this in a jar you can't open it, or shouldn't.
Opening it would cause the same effect as where you picked it up from. Something to note, it doesn't pick up highly blast resistant blocks or blocks behind blast resistant blocks. Still pulls you in though.

But, there are other thaumcraft add-ons that allow you to modify the node once you've picked it up, so you could remove the hungry aspect from it if you so wished

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Well if you want a follow up on this, I one upped it with Technomancy.

2014-02-21_19-02-25-png.9929