Big Reactors, and Farming Question (Shrooms)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
hmm the redstone port to control rod insertion seems bugged...gonna try hitting up the mod dev about it

Which version are you on? I have the earliest version 3 BR mod out, but I dont even have an option for rods, less I am just blind.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
i just tried 0.3.0, 0.3.1, and latest 0.3.2 builds. when you open the gui on the redstone port, check the icon next to the power icon, that controls rod insertion. the value of the 'off' input doesnt get saved when you commit. i was basically doing the same exact thing as the power on/off circuit, except 1 set to control rod insertion %, the other 2 emitting on different fuel temp levels in the core. wont work if you cant set that second percentage input. i put it up on the github issue tracker, shouldnt take long for him to fix that one

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
i just tried 0.3.0, 0.3.1, and latest 0.3.2 builds. when you open the gui on the redstone port, check the icon next to the power icon, that controls rod insertion. the value of the 'off' input doesnt get saved when you commit. i was basically doing the same exact thing as the power on/off circuit, except 1 set to control rod insertion %, the other 2 emitting on different fuel temp levels in the core. wont work if you cant set that second percentage input. i put it up on the github issue tracker, shouldnt take long for him to fix that one

You happen to have the link for that one? I'll be use to follow it on there.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
go to that link, look in the post for 0.3.2a, theres a link there to the issue tracker