Beyond-The-Beast 18+ [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [WHITELIST] [HARD] [Mindcrack + Xtra Mods]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
For those reporting various things. We do not moderate the server sections unless they break forum rules. We have no way of verifying things that don't happen on our forums and we will not police servers.
Thanks for the reply.

May the owner have mercy on it's next victims.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: RacoonCitizen
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Basonxd(Skype)
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes i do.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes i do.
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 2 ~ 6 hours.

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
You were hit with a nuclear missile and an anti-gravitational missile. Afaik, there was no admin involvement except that needed to remove a disruptive element. Case in point: http://imgur.com/17o81
I for one, will not miss you.

To everyone who might let wisdoms tirade affect their decision on applying to the server, be mature, don't make outlandish threats and come have a good time.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
You were hit with a nuclear missile and an anti-gravitational missile. There was no admin involvement except that needed to remove a disruptive element. Case in point: http://imgur.com/17o81
I for one, will not miss you.

To everyone who might let wisdoms tirade affect their decision on applying to the server, be mature, don't make outlandish threats and come have a good time.
Actually through investigation, I was hit by a Red-matter Missile. And you know what that means ; )
Oh, and it's even more hilarious be
And good screenshot, it shows a biased backlash on your friends rude behavior that should of been given a warning or a ban for the obvious reasons.

Oh and lawl, someone must of followed us 16,000 blocks away with no forms of teleportation! Classy fellow!
Oh! And then he killed himself and had a gravi-gun stashed at spawn to lift us and kill us! Classy fellow!

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
-fabricated rant removed-

Yourself, sertuin, and ngvisator were all removed off of the whitelist today because of the way you carry and conduct yourselves on the server (NGVisator, I can only apologize to as this was because of association and that his/her account had been used by sertuin when he couldn't get on). I've spent more time then I normally set aside for dealing with your immature nonsense and am personally not comfortable playing with people who make threats about bringing the server down. If you want to come on here and slander me as a server owner, be my guest, but he reality is that this is a HARD MODE server and after looking at the logs I can only suggest that next server you find: Don't verbally attack one of the richest players on the server (A side not would be to attempt to act mature in a mature server).
-snipped immature post-

This goes to further show the immaturity shown. At what point is that necessary? You're verbal abuse isn't needed here, nor was it appreciated on the server, sertuin.

Your actions have warranted your removal and the way you continue to carry yourself just serves as proof of not being fit for this server (the stories are getting out of hand and it seems you just kind of formed a random sequence of events that point to me targeting you for absolutely no reason at all). I wish you luck in finding another server and I sincerely hope we don't get the misfortune of crossing more players like yourselves.

Thanks for coming out.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: MrAndrew420
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: MrAndrew420
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yessir. I'm a quick builder, but a slow techie
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yessir (Already have the instance set up in MultiMC :D)
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: Depends on the day, some 0, others could be 12 :p

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
Actually through investigation, I was hit by a Red-matter Missile. And you know what that means ; )
Oh, and it's even more hilarious be
And good screenshot, it shows a biased backlash on your friends rude behavior that should of been given a warning or a ban for the obvious reasons.

Oh and lawl, someone must of followed us 16,000 blocks away with no forms of teleportation! Classy fellow!
Oh! And then he killed himself and had a gravi-gun stashed at spawn to lift us and kill us! Classy fellow!

It would mean that someone had figured out the secret. However, in this case, your facts are wrong and based entirely on your desire to bash on the server admin. I know who shot up your base and I know why it was done. And if you think back, I'm sure you'll figure it out too. And putting your posts in bold, supersized letters doesn't make you seem more believable, it just makes me think that you yell at your problems in real life too.

I think I've wasted enough of my time on you, have fun ranting to noone.

Reactions: belmont

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: tuga999
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: I'll pm them to you if accepted :p don't want it all over internet
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Played FTB since official release but I used to play modded minecraft since early forestry, IC2, BC etc...
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: I know where to drop everything. Don't have to have a PhD in engineering to do that :p
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: around 3 hours a day. Unless huge work from university

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Rant #1
[DOUBLEPOST=1357462577][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rant #2

"Helping players" doesn't equate to verbally attacking me over updating my server, posting an unnecessary link to an unknown download in the thread and then claiming you've just saved the server (and then going on a rant where you refused to allow anyone else's point in). Anyone that got on, managed to do so following the instructions given in the OP which meant there wasn't any need for you to post a link to a random download in the first place. So when you decide to start throwing around the possibility of a DDOS if I didn't do what you wanted with the server, the first thing you lost was any credibility to post links to any downloads on this thread so I requested it be removed (because you and your group have deemed yourself to be a risk).

To reiterate: Your un-whitelisting was done to remove a common threat to the server because you have demonstrated a lack of maturity and respect that every other person on this server has shown thus far.

It's unfortunate to think that someone else will have to deal with this in the near future, hopefully you grow up a little by then.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Yet one more example of why you aren't on the server anymore.

I'll let everyone know you said "bye" so politely.

-Also, please stop throwing mental disorders around as insults or if you're going to, take it elsewhere. Insulting me doesn't make any of your nonsense true.

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I know I said I was done with you, wisdoms, but your repeated use of asperger's as an insult made me curious. After a bit of research, it seems to me that YOU exhibit more of the symptoms of asperger's than any other person involved in this discussion.

As to your assertion that the instructions are wrong; failure to follow instructions does not translate to said instructions being wrong, it simply means you can't follow instructions. As you amply demonstrated several times while belmont was assisting sertuin before all the unpleasantness occurred. And that's just what I saw in in-game chat, who knows what sort of nonsense happened after belmont took things to skype.

Be gone foul wind, trouble us not with your stench and bluster.

Gryfang

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Nillocisii
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes. Quite a bit.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes, I have installed many a mod in my day.
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 4-5 hours

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Ficolas
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: ficolas2
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY 3 or so hours

chewie313

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Erebus99
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: dont have a team speak but would happyily make one, i dont have a mic currently but can listen and type.
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: lots, ive been playing with the ftb since the origonal pyramid and love the mod pack, did play on a beta pack server but it closed.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Lots, ive been playing mods since pre forge, I know my jar file like the back of my hand
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: currently 2+ hours but uni starts in 2 months and then about 1-2 hours a day