Beyond-The-Beast 18+ [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [WHITELIST] [HARD] [Mindcrack + Xtra Mods]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Please not that within the last hour the Mindcrack pack was updated, with this came a few updates to some of the mods used in the pack. Simply accept the update, apply the extra mods to the mod folder and replace your configs with the configs found in the dropbox I've linked in the OP.

Thanks.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to not be able to download from that dropbox link. Can you update it to a new link so I can download the server configs.

necronassassin

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: necronassassin
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: necronassassin
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes have played the 1.2.5 "extreme" map
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: yes started modding back in alpha
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 2 - 4 hours

Å tef

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: d4be4st
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: stjepanhadjic
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: necronassassin
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: necronassassin
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes have played the 1.2.5 "extreme" map
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: yes started modding back in alpha
IN-GAME NAME: d4be4st
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: stjepanhadjic
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes

I've PM'd/Whitelisted both of you, add me on Skype if you have any issues getting on to get it solved and get you on the server a.s.a.p.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Hope everyone had a safe and happy new years! Big things to come to the server this year but all in due time ;)

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Wisdoms
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: eXXXe Wisdoms / Wisdoms
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes, I have been playing with FTB for about 4 months now, I have before then- played on Tekkit servers- and before Tekkit, xKillerBees Industrial craft private server.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes, I know 85% of all the mods and how they work- excluding the Bees mod, as I have never tinkered with it.
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 5hr+

Misc; I am currently playing on a German server, but- I can't stand the lag. I live in the US(Central time) and do not get good latency in Germany(around 300-500ms)- I just need a good server to play on that doesn't lag...

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Wisdoms
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: eXXXe Wisdoms / Wisdoms
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes, I have been playing with FTB for about 4 months now, I have before then- played on Tekkit servers- and before Tekkit, xKillerBees Industrial craft private server.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes, I know 85% of all the mods and how they work- excluding the Bees mod, as I have never tinkered with it.
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 5hr+

Misc; I am currently playing on a German server, but- I can't stand the lag. I live in the US(Central time) and do not get good latency in Germany(around 300-500ms)- I just need a good server to play on that doesn't lag...

Alright, well I've PM'd you with further info and have whitelisted you

Raedin

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Raedin
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Skype: iambrown299 TeamSpeak: Raedin45
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: No, I was just watching Wisdom's live stream and decided to try it out, although, I have played a lot of Tekkit, Muli-player
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Not that much.
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: Unknown, busy life, excavator operator. maybe 1-2 hours per day.

Jacky5447

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME:jacky5447
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME:lancerdancerftw
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB:yes
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS:yes multimc
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY: 3 hours at least a day

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated the OP to include links necessary to update! Instructions can be found in the OP how to make sure it's as smooth of a transition as possible. Also, anyone who has been accepted up to this point has been contacted and whitelisted (you'll know who you are :))

-Still accepting applications.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
GOT IT FIXED. MAGIC.

So you're using the FTB launcher to launch or MultiMC? If you were able to share any insight into what could've solved the issue for you, I'm sure it would help others (myself included) greatly. Rarely is magic ever a factor with these issues ;)

its hard[DOUBLEPOST=1357226472][/DOUBLEPOST]wisdom how do you set it up

I sent you a PM detailing it as best I could :)

Raedin

Jul 29, 2019
So you're using the FTB launcher to launch or MultiMC? If you were able to share any insight into what could've solved the issue for you, I'm sure it would help others (myself included) greatly. Rarely is magic ever a factor with these issues ;)

I sent you a PM detailing it as best I could :)

Can you send me that PM too?
I'm having trouble getting on, any help would be very welcomed.
Thank you!
~Raedin
Also, if you want to talk to me on Skype it's iambrown299 just tell me who you are, I get a lot of spam friend requests on Skype.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Cant connect to the server it says Failed to login

Was good seeing you on today, glad to see this issue was resolved

Can you send me that PM too?
I'm having trouble getting on, any help would be very welcomed.
Thank you!
~Raedin
Also, if you want to talk to me on Skype it's iambrown299 just tell me who you are, I get a lot of spam friend requests on Skype.

I've sent that PM