Beyond-The-Beast 18+ [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [WHITELIST] [HARD] [Mindcrack + Xtra Mods]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Beyond-The-Beast 18+ [Survival] [PVP] [WHITELIST] [HARD] [Mindcrack + Xtra Mods]

Server IP: 198.24.139.178:25608

If you just need MineChem2 Pre6.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?0hrc637xv8vutz5

An update has just taken place (Jan. 8th). The following link includes what was updated from Jan. 6th with the additional change of Minechem 2 Pre5.3 to Pre6.1):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sk4u6cd40vju4cy/vPAy4Wuq7Y

Anyone in need of more then just what is needed to update will need only to PM me and ask (or in the case of joining for the first time: I will PM you).

Please note: Twilight Forest's removal - Too much lag was being created when people were both in this dimension and in the overworld. The rest of the update includes 4 updates to mods currently in as well as 3 new mods to compliment Atomic Science and allow for protection from ICBM.

Rules:1. No hacks/xray/modified clients of any kind! This is a permanent ban!
2. PVP is allowed but is not the intention of the server (but sometimes there's only one way to deal with someone being a pain ;)) . Griefing is not approved of, but use your head when choosing a spot to build as avoiding griefing will ultimately come down to you (building by spawn will inevitably see your base griefed, this is fact.)
3. No racist/hateful chat of any kind -- You will be removed as there simply is no tolerance.

Whitelist Application:
CURRENTLY ACCEPTANCE WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED, THIS MAY OPEN UP MORE IN THE FUTURE!
(Everything from the following in BOLD is necessary information for your application to be reviewed. *Please note that voice communication is a must.)

IN-GAME NAME:
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB:
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS:
ESTIMATED TIME PLAYED PER DAY:-I will be reviewing this thread very frequently and will whitelist people a.s.a.p. in the next couple of days, so if I don't respond right away please be patient! If you have been accepted, you WILL be informed either on this thread or through PM.

Beyond-The-Beast:
Difficulty is set to HARD and will remain as such.
GregTech is set to HARD and will remain as such.
*PICTURES TO COME SOON*
The server was started shortly after the "Mindcrack" server pack was released and was tested throughout the past couple of days. It is an 18+ community intended for those who want a challenge from the game. Although the server itself is in Beta (you will be required to add extra mods in order to join the server and we are still in the process of adding one or two more), the map is no longer in Beta and we will be sticking with the current map as best we can.

MystCraft (for the time being) will be heavily restricted, the reasoning being memory and to avoid the high amount of lag associated with it. MystCraft ages will be used in high moderation for the benefit of the entire server (please note, instability and the effects of an poorly written age will not be removed). Aside from that, this server is EXTREMELY new with only a few people having been on through the testing period so there's tons of space to grab a spot.

The MAIN purpose of the server at this point is to serve as the beginning point for a much larger idea (more details in the future) and what this means is that while PVP is enabled, the goal here is to form a sort of community or city and have people explore the large amount of mods and the ridiculous amount of possibilities that come with them in a team-based setting. There are however, no protections and in the end it will come down to using your wits to protect your valuables and base at all times!

Additional Mods:
Backpack Mod
Balkon's Weapons Mod
Basic Components (of Universal Electricity)
Atomic Science
EE3 pre1e
Gravity Gun
MineChem
MystCraft
Portal Gun
Ropes+
Secret Rooms Mod
-I'll PM you the correct versions and such after acceptance of your application.

The server currently has 3.5 gbs RAM
Disabled Mods: MystCraft (recipes), Twilight Forest

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: JuwanSkinner
AGE: 17, I hope you can make an exception on my age I feel that I am pretty mature and can handle being on a server with older people.
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: I use Teamspeak I feel that Skype is for more personal use. My Teamspeak username will be Juwan.
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes I have been playing with mods for a long time. Around the time that IC2 first came out.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes, it is not that hard and people should not have troubles with it at all. Period.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: JuwanSkinner
AGE: 17, I hope you can make an exception on my age I feel that I am pretty mature and can handle being on a server with older people.
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: I use Teamspeak I feel that Skype is for more personal use. My Teamspeak username will be Juwan.
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes I have been playing with mods for a long time. Around the time that IC2 first came out.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes, it is not that hard and people should not have troubles with it at all. Period.

Alright, I've PM'd you and Ill whitelist you now.

diablo9987

Jul 29, 2019
Do i have to have a teamspeak/skype account, because i am generally a quiet person verbally so i normally type a lot i would love to join but i do not have these???

Gryfang

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: Gryfang
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Lan.Woodall
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I have experience with nearly all of the mods in the pack, however I have little experience with the pack itself. I have plenty of experience with all of the tech mods, and all of the extra mods that are listed for this server. I don't know the workings of Gregtech. I know it's a modification to IC2, but I've never gone through it.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: My singleplayer usually has 40+ mods. I've played modded since back in beta and I have full knowledge of the steps of installing mods with or without forge. I lurk minecraftforums mod section daily and have installed mods for a year or two now.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Do i have to have a teamspeak/skype account, because i am generally a quiet person verbally so i normally type a lot i would love to join but i do not have these???

It's not really *mandatory*, it just makes communicating much easier. I personally don't do skype calls and such often, but I know a lot of people do enjoy voice chat during SMP and we even have a Teamspeak channel (should you decide you do feel like chatting). If you are interested, hit me up with the application :)

IN-GAME NAME: Gryfang
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Lan.Woodall
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I have experience with nearly all of the mods in the pack, however I have little experience with the pack itself. I have plenty of experience with all of the tech mods, and all of the extra mods that are listed for this server. I don't know the workings of Gregtech. I know it's a modification to IC2, but I've never gone through it.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: My singleplayer usually has 40+ mods. I've played modded since back in beta and I have full knowledge of the steps of installing mods with or without forge. I lurk minecraftforums mod section daily and have installed mods for a year or two now.

Alright, cool. I'll PM you and add you to the whitelist now for when you get the mods all sorted out.

diablo9987

Jul 29, 2019
It's not really *mandatory*, it just makes communicating much easier. I personally don't do skype calls and such often, but I know a lot of people do enjoy voice chat during SMP and we even have a Teamspeak channel (should you decide you do feel like chatting). If you are interested, hit me up with the application :)

Alright thanks here is my application.

IN-GAME NAME: diablo9987
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: N/A
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes. The tech mods are the only ones i really enjoy.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes i used to run my own little server with my own mod compilation.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
Alright thanks here is my application.

IN-GAME NAME: diablo9987
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: N/A
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes. The tech mods are the only ones i really enjoy.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes i used to run my own little server with my own mod compilation.

Alright, well I've contacted you through PM with further instructions on how to get on the server and have gone ahead and whitelisted you.

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME:19david2
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME:n/a
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes i have alot of exp with build craft and industrial craft and some others
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS:-not really but i can always try

ttrocks21

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: ttrocks21
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: i will Pm if needed
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes i played single for a while now
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: not one bit :)

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME:19david2
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME:n/a
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes i have alot of exp with build craft and industrial craft and some others
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS:-not really but i can always try

IN-GAME NAME: ttrocks21
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: i will Pm if needed
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: yes i played single for a while now
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: not one bit :)

To be completely honest, we really are trying to aim for a more mature crowd as that's what's already somewhat established. There's just too big of a difference in play style, I'm sorry.

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: MalkeusDiasporan
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: same as ign
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Been playing it since the beginning
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IN-GAME NAME:arallak
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Skype:arallak
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I have enough experience with most mods. Learning more every day.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: I'm easy to install mods or coremods.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME:arallak
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Skype:arallak
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I have enough experience with most mods. Learning more every day.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: I'm easy to install mods or coremods.

PM'd you.

EOwnez

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: EOwnez
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Skype: EOwnez
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I play nearly every day.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Installing mods is pretty easy.

belmont

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: EOwnez
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: Skype: EOwnez
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: I play nearly every day.
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Installing mods is pretty easy.

Ok, I'll PM you now. Gone ahead and whitelisted you to get things rolling

gabbalis

Jul 29, 2019
IN-GAME NAME: gabbalis
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK USERNAME: gabbalis
DO YOU HAVE EXP. WITH FTB: Yes
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE WITH INSTALLING MODS/COREMODS: Yes