Beyond Disable Gravestone Deathnotes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I play Beyond with keepInventory = True... now there is a Bug with Gravestone Mod and Iron Backpacks that overwrites the Backpack in your inventory with a deathnote if in the moment you die your inventory is full.

I searched around and Gravestone Mod Author sais its a IronBackpack Bug... so solve this I could simply disable the Deathnotes since I have no use for them anyway.
I went to the Config folder searched for the Gravestone config file were I found this:
Code:
# If this is set to true you get a death note after you died [default: true]
    B:enable_death_note=false

This is on both Client and Server the case... so I don´t understand why its generating Deathnotes if its already on false.

Is there a other config file that overrules this? Any ingame comand for it?

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Those notes are completely useless anyway. I don't get why they are in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I keep them in a chest of shame. I've considered doing a wall of item frames. On the other hand, if I was playing without a map mod, I would use the itemized list as a "Is it really worth going to search for this?"

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
I keep them in a chest of shame. I've considered doing a wall of item frames. On the other hand, if I was playing without a map mod, I would use the itemized list as a "Is it really worth going to search for this?"

Haha, its what I do too. Actually I make a graveyard and a grave for each death I had with the note in an item frame and the date of the death. Some of my games, the graveyard had gotten quite "big" :p.

Reactions: MagicMage1238