Better late than never

Indie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm Indie. Indie Structible. Or Tom to my family and friends. I was born 44 years ago and live with my two daughters aged 13 and 15 (I'm a single parent). Because of this, I've managed to turn my youngest into a little geek. My eldest... not so much. She's into boys and music, but still plays MC.
I've always played board games and tabletop games, as well as computer games. But I'm not a hardcore gamer, just enjoy playing games. Still play regularly, once or twice a week, and my youngest enjoys the same kind of games I do. We all love Lego too. lol.

Just bought a PC to run as a FTB server for me, my kids and a couple of their friends. I might even try my hand at an adventure map.

I have other interests and hobbies, but that would make this thread into a dating profile, so I won't do that unless anyone fancies a walk along the beach sharing a bag of chips.

Happy mining,
Indie.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
As punishment for not posting this at the proper time, you must go through thee ritual of Haäkõ::ćuun in which you cut off your head, place it on the body of a dog, and then rebirth yourself in the form of a cat chicken hybrid which in seven years will shed it's feathers and become human once more. In other words, welcome to the forums.

Indie

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to the forums :)
Thanks. Good to be here :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376651727][/DOUBLEPOST]
As punishment for not posting this at the proper time, you must go through thee ritual of Haäkõ::ćuun in which you cut off your head, place it on the body of a dog, and then rebirth yourself in the form of a cat chicken hybrid which in seven years will shed it's feathers and become human once more. In other words, welcome to the forums.
Seven years? I don't think I've got seven good years left in me. But thanks anyway. Oh, and can the dog be a husky please? Thanks in advance. ;)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Good to be here :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376651727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seven years? I don't think I've got seven good years left in me. But thanks anyway. Oh, and can the dog be a husky please? Thanks in advance. ;)
Yes, the dog can be a husky. But only if you spend an extra year on it :p

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm Indie. Indie Structible.

images

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums (I'm a little late...). Been fun talking with you so far!