[Beta] Metallurgy Bees for Metallurgy/Forestry 1.6.4

lclc98

Jul 29, 2019
i can't reproduce the bug so i can't seem to find whats wrong with it. that shouldn't effect be the cause of the crash

jax__099

Jul 29, 2019
i can't reproduce the bug so i can't seem to find whats wrong with it. that shouldn't effect be the cause of the crash
well... do you want a full log ... i haven't tried it again since my first post but it worked once i removed it...

jax__099

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the full log might help
here ya go!
(this is on generating a world... the client loads correctly with it installed, additionally in a pre-generated world without metallurgy bees then i can place blocks from this mod and use items from this mod... so it's purely generation related)
hopefully this log has enough info for you to fix it XD

Attachments

• crash-2014-03-15_16.55.23-server.txt
    146.3 KB · Views: 65

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of these seem really handy, although some of the aspects on the ores seem a little high, like the 16 lucrum on midasium, considering how common it is in the nether. It would be neat if there were enchantments for the frames that you had to use the tartarite enchanter for.

jax__099

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a weird crash, Im looking into it now
ok so it's been 15 days? has there been any update or progress on my crash?

EDIT: out of desperation I tried again, making a creative alternate terrain world, and agaisnt all odds worked, however creating a survival world causes the crash... hopefully this helps you fix this lclc

EDIT2: logging in to the world again apparently fixes it... i haven o idea wtf is going on but im glad it's working, now to just find a hive XD

EDIT3: Can't find a hive anywhere =S, to be sure i made a quarry and i ran it till bedrock to no avail couldnt find a single hive

Last edited:

iVarden

Jul 29, 2019
I know glass just updated metallurgy to 3.4.0.29 and with that update the beta 0.12 of metallurgy bees no longer works. I noticed no one has posted to this thread in a while as well but figured I'd shed light on the subject.

Attachments

• crash-report.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 89

RothX

Jul 29, 2019
I know glass just updated metallurgy to 3.4.0.29 and with that update the beta 0.12 of metallurgy bees no longer works. I noticed no one has posted to this thread in a while as well but figured I'd shed light on the subject.
Well, I was just about to post a crash report and ask what was wrong, but now you have (to quote you) "shed light on the subject." Do you think there would be any chance of this being fixed, or has this mod being abandoned? If it was fixed which mod would have to update? I think I'm going to go post about this on the metallurgy 3 forum.

iVarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah Glass is aware of it via the metallurgy thread on the MCF as well (someone beat me to it there) so we just need to be patient and hope they can put out a release to fix either metallurgy to work with this version of metallurgy bees, or they put out a new version of metallurgy bees to work with the new 3.4.0 metallurgy :).