[Beta] Atum 1.6.4 Alpha Test

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
I can't provide an ETA at the time being because we are currently trying to round out a handful of mods (this included).

Atum is fun, its nightmarish, but fun. I enjoy seeing the tons of people on servers who build up fortresses around their portal and strive to survive.

Fun you say, nightmarish.... this tickles me in ways it should not. Haha

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
This would be a fun addition to the Omega Dawn pack that I use. (hint, hint Golrith :-D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shadowclaimer

Jul 29, 2019
Atum due to lack of cavegen at the moment has massively increased spawns and since hostiles are both day/night, its not a pretty sight.

In the future Bandits will spawn during the day and Undead at night, we have extended day/night and equivalent time set for both of them as well =P

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
I like the difference between other mods that includes dimensions.
We have a sandy abandon ancient society here called the Atum.
A Tropical Vacation called Tropicraft.
A overgrown forestry abandon kingdom filled with monsters called the Twilight Forest.
Under the forest the bug infested Erebus is clinging to be explored.
And the heavenly Promise Land.

Each and every single one of these dimensions are always more exciting to explore.

Edit: Forgot something important.

Last edited:

Dylan4ever

Jul 29, 2019
I like the difference between other mods that includes dimensions.
We have a sandy abandon ancient society here called the Atum.
A Tropical Vacation called Tropicraft.
A overgrown forestry abandon kingdom filled with monsters called the Twilight Forest.
And the heavenly Promise Land.

Each and every single one of these dimensions are always more exciting to explore.

Don't you dare to forget the infested caverns called the Erebus >:3.

Glennar

Jul 29, 2019
Anywhere else I can download this? Dropbox came up with 404, and I understand if you took it down.