Whitelist Server [BETA] AirHeadGaming's FTB Fully Unleashed Server [1.1.4][TS3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

EzKing

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: EzKing13
Time zone: central
Experience: I have been playing for about 6 months
Favorite mod: industrialcraft
What will you bring to the server: I will bring a trustworthy player and someone who knows what he is doing
Spot the mistake: there are two rule #4's

Salaru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Salaru
TIMEZONE:Mountain Time Canada
EXPERIENCE:Been playing since the nether was added.
FAVORITE MOD:Forestry for bees
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:I am friendly, will help if I can, and I try to be productive.
PLAYSTYLE:Lone wolf, but sociable.
SPOT THE MISTAKE:2 rule #4

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
Ign: EzKing13
Time zone: central
Experience: I have been playing for about 6 months
Favorite mod: industrialcraft
What will you bring to the server: I will bring a trustworthy player and someone who knows what he is doing
Spot the mistake: there are two rule #4's

IGN:Salaru
TIMEZONE:Mountain Time Canada
EXPERIENCE:Been playing since the nether was added.
FAVORITE MOD:Forestry for bees
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:I am friendly, will help if I can, and I try to be productive.
PLAYSTYLE:Lone wolf, but sociable.

Please Fill in the full application

Minuette

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuette_
TIMEZONE: GMT
EXPERIENCE: Played a lot of Tekkit in the past, And now play a lot of ftb (started to play ftb when they had the beta pack only.
FAVORITE MOD: Forestry and Thermal Expansion.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: well i am a friendly player and to try to help people when they are stuck on something.
PLAYSTYLE: I Like to play on my own but will help people when they ask for help. I Also sometimes play with a small group of people 2 or 3.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: There are 2 rule 4's.

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
Thank you. I missed the last part. :p

added
IGN: Minuette_
TIMEZONE: GMT
EXPERIENCE: Played a lot of Tekkit in the past, And now play a lot of ftb (started to play ftb when they had the beta pack only.
FAVORITE MOD: Forestry and Thermal Expansion.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: well i am a friendly player and to try to help people when they are stuck on something.
PLAYSTYLE: I Like to play on my own but will help people when they ask for help. I Also sometimes play with a small group of people 2 or 3.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: There are 2 rule 4's.
added

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yuuwolfman
TIMEZONE:us central time
EXPERIENCE:i have played dw 20 servers and a few others along with vanila mc
FAVORITE MOD:power converters and tinkers construct
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:a new face and a good attitude
PLAYSTYLE:i like to take my time and work up to having good power gen
SPOT THE MISTAKE: you have two number 4s

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: markey188
TIMEZONE: EST
EXPERIENCE: been playing since the launcher release and before then with direwolf20 on his lets plays
FAVORITE MOD: IC2 or forestry
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: im very friendly person who will bring a friendly playing enviroment to everyone on the server, im never hostile
PLAYSTYLE: i like to mine for the first couple hours and after that i start making a quarry so i dont have to mine and then i make contraption and get my power setup
SPOT THE MISTAKE: 2 # 4 rules

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
added
IGN: markey188
TIMEZONE: EST
EXPERIENCE: been playing since the launcher release and before then with direwolf20 on his lets plays
FAVORITE MOD: IC2 or forestry
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: im very friendly person who will bring a friendly playing enviroment to everyone on the server, im never hostile
PLAYSTYLE: i like to mine for the first couple hours and after that i start making a quarry so i dont have to mine and then i make contraption and get my power setup
SPOT THE MISTAKE: 2 # 4 rules
IGN:yuueolfman
TIMEZONE:us central time
EXPERIENCE:i have played dw 20 servers and a few others along with vanila mc
FAVORITE MOD:power converters and tinkers construct
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:a new face and a good attitude
PLAYSTYLE:i like to take my time and work up to having good power gen
SPOT THE MISTAKE: you have two number 4s

Maple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MapleStoryRockz

AGE: 13 (I might be a young Teen but you know nothing of me >:D I dont want to be mean or anything.)

TIMEZONE: Eastern Time Zone (You know, at ontario xD)

EXPERIENCE: I have played minecraft since 1.8 beta and i have played vanilla for quite a while, but after 2 years, i have heard of another kind of minecraft called " "Feed The Beast" and since then, ive been trying to get used to it, but until now, im still not an expert but i memorized lots of machinery and such. So even though im still quite new at ftb, there is always help near the inventory :)

FAVORITE MOD: My favourite mod is probably the twilight forest mod thing, its really fun and it adds up to more things i can think of in this minecraft fantasy world xD

WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring fun and helpful things to the server, for example helping out others, and asking them for adventure like going for a lich kings hunt, minotaur hunts, exploration, Im sure theyll enjoy :)

PLAYSTYLE: I will probably play with everyone :) I just hope theyre not too evil lol, just to enjoy my stay at this server

Spot The Mistake : There are 2 Number 4's at the rules :) you guys really got me there xD that was tricky at first i didnt know

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN: MapleStoryRockz
AGE: 13 (I might be a young Teen but you know nothing of me >:D I dont want to be mean or anything.)
TIMEZONE: Eastern Time Zone (You know, at ontario xD)
EXPERIENCE: I have played minecraft since 1.8 beta and i have played vanilla for quite a while, but after 2 years, i have heard of another kind of minecraft called " "Feed The Beast" and since then, ive been trying to get used to it, but until now, im still not an expert but i memorized lots of machinery and such. So even though im still quite new at ftb, there is always help near the inventory :)
FAVORITE MOD: My favourite mod is probably the twilight forest mod thing, its really fun and it adds up to more things i can think of in this minecraft fantasy world xD
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring fun and helpful things to the server, for example helping out others, and asking them for adventure like going for a lich kings hunt, minotaur hunts, exploration, Im sure theyll enjoy :)
PLAYSTYLE: I will probably play with everyone :) I just hope theyre not too evil lol, just to enjoy my stay at this server
Spot The Mistake : There are 2 Number 4's at the rules :) you guys really got me there xD that was tricky at first i didnt know

added