BEES!!??!?!?!!...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

shadow77388

Jul 29, 2019
IYO <----
What is your favorite bee/most needed and used bee?
Which bee products are rare and most needed because i have alot of the rare bees(like radioactive,refined,and more) but i don't know which bee to get because some of them are just useless.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
industrious/imperial and others further on that line. alveary. nough siad.
diamond bees. renewable DIAMONDS!
most of the other resource bees. if you have GT, the metal bees. valuable bee makes platinum which can turn into iridium.
farmed bees will make nutdew (or seed drop depending on what version youre using) which is a good source of seed oil.
simply put:
if you need something, theres probably a bee for it.

shadow77388

Jul 29, 2019
industrious/imperial and others further on that line. alveary. nough siad.
diamond bees. renewable DIAMONDS!
most of the other resource bees. if you have GT, the metal bees. valuable bee makes platinum which can turn into iridium.
farmed bees will make nutdew (or seed drop depending on what version youre using) which is a good source of seed oil.
simply put:
if you need something, theres probably a bee for it.

i already have the imperial/industrious and over 10 alvearies, i have glittering/emerald but not diamond because i have too many diamonds (thanks to mfr laser) and i already got farmed

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
i already have the imperial/industrious and over 10 alvearies, i have glittering/emerald but not diamond because i have too many diamonds (thanks to mfr laser) and i already got farmed
then branch out, explore. try to get all the bees.
see what youre short on, try to breed a bee for it.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
radioactive bees are one of the best for power and uu scrap, and one of the most unique in that its the best means of production. oil as well for power, and end bees for ender pearl automation can be nice.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont actually have a favorite, i just use all bees that can produce stuff that i need.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Emerald Bee but if you want to kill someone then the unstable bee is one evil mother trucker

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta