Request Beebreding chart in graphics?

B

Barsik_The_CaT

Did anyone ever did such a thing? In vanilla forestry beebreeding was branching, but linear. With Extra Bees and Magic bees, with dozens of species, and, especially, branches crossing eachother, it usually can't figure out what should I do first. Did anyone ever make a graphical representation for all those branches? Like, a comprehensive beebreeding guide? Does anyone here have a link?

B

Barsik_The_CaT

Yeah, theres several. Not sure how up to date mind- but here you go all the same.

Its probably easier to look up the pairings using the NEI plugin.
Lol, did not think about googling images. Only found threads here/on reddit with too short or outdated info, or just charts. NEW Plugin is not that good since you just jump through a lot of thing, and when branches start to cross it gets really annoying.
The best thing I found is this:
irpVk.jpg

Though the arrows are inverted in untying this thing is not that easy, it's a much better representation.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck with that. Here are graphviz's attempts:
op1CW.png

op1EG.png

op1Wd.png

(And no, leaving out all the recipes for common doesn't make it much better)
(If you're wondering, the blank nodes are created when there's more than one way to breed a bee - each blank node is one recipe)

Reactions: Pyure and RedBoss
B

Barsik_The_CaT

Good luck with that. Here are graphviz's attempts:
op1CW.png

op1EG.png

op1Wd.png

(And no, leaving out all the recipes for common doesn't make it much better)
(If you're wondering, the blank nodes are created when there's more than one way to breed a bee - each blank node is one recipe)
Well, that's not the easiest one to read, unfortunately. And overlaping does not make it better. I wonder what kind of expertize you need to make a rotatable 3D 'cloud' of bees (saw that kind of thing at one website, they had a 'cloud of tags' you could rotate in all directions), link them in required order and highlight a 'breeding rout' for a bee you want. Also, I really think we need a 'mundane bee' node instead of buttload of similar recipes.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure it's possible to arrange them in a somewhat sane manner; the above post was mostly for amusement (at Graphviz's lack of ability to generate anything even slightly reasonable)

B

Barsik_The_CaT

Okay, today I'm starting to learn HTML5 and webgl to make what I want