Bee College! [Bee Tutorial Series] [720p]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Bees were my first love in modded Minecraft. They were daunting / overwhelming at first, but once I understood the breeding process, it changed from "near impossible" to "achievable" and I have never looked back since.

In every world, I always have something going with bees, even if I'm auto-collecting resources via other methods. Bees are just so much fun !

Thanks for putting these videos together and sharing them, Tyler :)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Bees were my first love in modded Minecraft. They were daunting / overwhelming at first, but once I understood the breeding process, it changed from "near impossible" to "achievable" and I have never looked back since.

In every world, I always have something going with bees, even if I'm auto-collecting resources via other methods. Bees are just so much fun !

Thanks for putting these videos together and sharing them, Tyler :)
Aw that post was adorable. Bees are awesome! And you're very welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1404405389][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think some could go without automation and just learn about breeding :p

Unless they are building an alveary...
Whatcha mean @ThatOneSlowking ?

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
In this episode, we talk about some fairly complicated things. We're gonna cover how to do the math to find the probability of your bees producing items and how to make this percentage greater using frames!

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
GREAT! my preivious attempts with bees have been,

1.put down a apiary i stole from a village
2.put bees in.
CommentPhotos.com_1391958779.jpg

This will help a lot.​