Solved Bed missing or obstructed, Can't get back to my Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devestatio

Jul 29, 2019
So I died after I did a water elevator and went into the Nether, then I respawned and it placed me on top of the Pyramid stating my bed was missing or obstructed. Now I have no way to get back to my Island and have to start over... I did try /gamemode, but it said I don't have permission to use it...

Might want to create some kind of push button tp option for when this happens, or place a sign on each platform advising to make a path to the center ASAP.

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! In the next update players will respawn on their own island, that should fix it.

When you play in single player and get the message not permission you can always open it to LAN and enable cheats. Saves you from restarting the map. You also could have joined Spectactors and then rejoin your color, that will teleport you to your start island too.

Devestatio

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you @RyTechro, Good info to have should this happen again hehe. And to answer your question @DinnerBeef, I didn't do anything my bed is exactly where it was when I started, all I had done was extend my platform a bit and then water elevatored down to the nether where I died when I stepped through as lag caused me to walk off the edge :(

Status
Not open for further replies.