Open Server Beast Feeder | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 Updated! | Open | GriefPrevention, Morph, BiomesO'Plenty!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
IP: BeastFeeder.PlayAT.CH

**Based in the UK with Great connection speeds to the US and AU**
Hi and welcome to Beast Feeder, We would like to create a friendly and fun server & community for everyone to enjoy. We run a Feed The Beast survival server, with PVP enabled but frowned upon on our main map. You can invite all your friends to play and make it even more fun or you can start alone and make new friends along the way from our kind and growing community. The main goal of the server is to build great things with the items that the modpack provides and to enjoy the time that you are spending online. So have fun and meet new friends! We will definitely welcome you to our new community!
Beast Feeder provides: Professional and helpful staff (that play too!), full bukkit support, donation ranks, LogBlock, WorldEdit and so much more! Join today!

Server Information:
Current server modpack:
Direwolf20 1.0.12 (MC 1.6.4)
IP: BeastFeeder.PlayAt.CH
E-mail: [email protected]
Uptime: 99.9%
Max player limit:
Auto restarter: Each 3 hours the server will be restarted to minimize downtime!

No Banned items!
Starter kit: /kit starter

Staff
Owner: Columbosaurus
Admin: ed741

Voting links (Voting Rewards!)
FTB Servers: http://ftbservers.com/server/6185/vote
Feed the Servers: http://feedtheservers.com/server.php?id=215
Planet Minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/beast-feeder/vote/

**Biomes O Plenty enabled! Morphing is enabled in our server, as well as all the morph abilities. Boss morphing is disabled to prevent bugs. When you die, you won't lose your achieved morphs!

To prevent players from griefing, whe are using a cool plugin named: GriefPrevention.
Most of the players are familiar with this plugin, if you are don't know how this plugin works watch this guide:

Rules

• No Cheats, hacks, or exploits of any kind.
    • Respect the staff at all times.
    • Don't ask staff to spawn items.
    • Don't ask for OP or an admin rank. (If you want to be part of the staff apply at our forums)
    • Don't spam in the chat.
    • Don't use racism.
    • Don't advertise other servers.
    • Do not encourage others to break rules.
    • Do not accuse other players of hacks/cheats in chat. (Talk to the staff about this)
    • Don't put random lava or water on the map.
    • Don't grief or destroy another player's land.
You can now buy your own special upgrades at our donation store: http://beastfeeder.minecraftmarket.com/

Worlds/Maps:

• The Overworld (PVP enabled) - (No World Border)
  • The Nether (PVP enabled)
  • The END (PVP enabled)
  • The Twilight forest (PVP enabled)
  • Over 20 Player created maps with mystcraft!

Last edited:

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
Would you like to change your promotion thread since it looks like you made a copy of my one.
Thanks in advance!
Dasco4

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
We just installed some great new plugins to further improve your gaming experience!! Why dont you log on and check them out?? :D

Captain_Defect

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to check out your server since it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for but it seems the server is down.

Edit: I was on earlier today but the server's showing up as down, again.

Last edited:

Teqnikal

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down quite alot, and when people are exploring (doesn't matter what world) its block lag for everyone. i dont have that much lag other than the occasional block lag every now and then but some users always seem to have it. mystcraft is also an issue because everytime someone makes an age an immense amount of lag flows over everyone else and sometimes even crash the server.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
If the server is down quite alot that 99.9% thing might just be a thing to attract people then because if that's the case i don't think it whould actually be 99.9% uptime

A couple percentages doesn't matter anyway but yeah

Teqnikal

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed that it said

• The Overworld (PVP enabled) - (No World Border)

You might want to change that because i ran into the overworld world border yesterday