Open Server Beast Feeder | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 1.0.19 [Open] [TS] [LogBlock] [Prism] [LWC] [Morph] [BiomesO'Plenty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Lots to announce! We've reached a 100 player community with a grief free system!! (YES! :D)
A couple of config changes including you must be online for your chunkloaders to work making for en even more lag free experience!
PortalGun has been banned sadly due to its chunk loading ability but intralinking books are back so you dont need portalgun anyway!
Apart from the above, no more banned items on a very stable server!

I'd like to welcome all those who will join in the future and have a great time! =)

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to make a few things clear for all of our players regarding griefing.

The admins and moderators will in no way assist you if there is a way into your house due to doors not being locked, holes, elevators, anything.
To clarify, you get robbed, but your house isnt protected? No help.

Using an Applied Energistics system (Here on known as AE) is a currently unprotected method of storage. If you use an AE system, your best bet is to disconnect it over night (in a claimed area). This will be the case until the new AE Security Blocks are implimented in a soon to be released dev update.

Gravity Guns have been disabled due to numerous grief incidents where they have been the cause. (Sorry griefers... -.- )

I hope this clarifies a few points and by all means, enjoy!

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
I've made restarts more regular but the tps is so much better for it! Constant 20tps with only 30ms of lag! (50ms lag is when the tps starts going down)

Check it out!

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
We're sorry to announce we will be going down on the 7th May due to funds and the fact me and the co-owner both have exams.

If you're interested in taking over, let me know.

Sorry, and thanks to you all for being fantastic members to our community, i'll hate to say goodbye :(

Columbo

Columbosaurus

Jul 29, 2019
This is our final closing notice. We need only a few donations to keep going and I strongly request that you do donate on our donation page.

The map will be uploaded to this page if you wish to keep your progress.

Thanks.