Whitelist Server BearCraft w/ FTB DW 20 | 1.6.4 Mature Staff | 10 slots avail (more can be added)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rootbear75

Jul 29, 2019
I normally make my own modpack for servers but I felt for ease of use, I'll just go with a stable one. Less headaches and I can focus more on the playing the game instead of fixing bugs.

Server Name: BearCraft
Server IP: Available ONCE you talk with us (get approved).
FTB Pack: DW20 1.0.4 (We will update once the updates come out less frequently)
Rules: ABIDE BY WHEATON'S LAW. If you do not know what Wheaton's Law is, then you probably won't be allowed on the server.
Whitelist Info: Basically, if we like you after talking with you a bit, we will let you on. You must come on our teamspeak and chat with us. The teamspeak IP is services.rootbear.net, the password is AReq
Any disabled items? None yet, but that can and probably will change.
Any disabled mods? Twilight Forest for ALL users, and Mystcraft for anyone who ISN'T a staff member.
If we find you creating MystCraft ages without approval, they will be deleted without warning and you will be instantly and permanently banned.

The play style is centered around individuality and community. We want you to play how you feel comfortable while still remaining within easy walking distance of other players. Going outside the currently generated world area (and it will be easy to tell if you do generate new chunks) is not allowed without approval from myself (rootbear75)

Please note that reasons you want to join such as the following:
  • I want to play on a server without greifing
  • I have played minecraft for a really long time
  • I'm really good at builds
  • I'm tired of playing single player
... will almost instantly involve in a denial.

This is a close knit group of players and we are looking for people to use the server. It is woefully underpopulated for what the box can handle. if you are looking for a good group of gamers to play with (including other games besides minecraft), feel free to hit us up. Please note that being awkward around us or making people feel awkward (as in coming in and just talking about random things) will make us probably kick you. I know it's kind of hard allowing people into an established community, but for the people that make it, none have left through the iterations of the 4 servers I have run. We are all friends here!

Please note: That I do stream on this server often, and people who purposely troll while I am streaming will be removed. Just a heads up. :)