Bug BC Assembly Table not crafting TE Machine Frames

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity evolved: expert 3.0.1
None of the Machine Frame recipes are working in the BC Assembly Table.

I have double checked that my items in the table match NEIs recipes.
I have tried materials for every variant of TE Machine Frame, but for my example I am using the Resonant variant.

Dense Refined Iron Plate 4107:5 (1)
Crushed Obsidian 1317:4 (2)
Intricate Circuit Board 4898:3 (1)
Enderium Gear 5146:140 (1)
Emerald Chipset 5404:7 (1)

I tried both the traditional crafting avenues and cheating in the materials, I know some packs these items differ.

Here is a SS showing the set up working with a redstone chipset, with the materials for the resonant machine frame present and yet no resonant machine frame shows up. (edit: it also now has a SS of the recipe as listed in NEI)
http://imgur.com/a/ZWk00

I have tried /mt reload.
The world was created two days ago, and I have performed no manual twitch update to IE:E.

It's a SP world, so its not a huge deal for me to just cheat them into the game in exchange for the materials, but I know how important not only the processing time but power costs are to the recipes...that's much harder to 'cheat' around.

Please halp!

Last edited:

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
**EDIT** So, as a temporary fix, cheated in the frames in exchange for materials and replacing filled energy cells with cheated in empty ones. Best I can do :p Ran into another similar but different issue and even figured out the cause of this one, sort of. The Mass Fabricator requires:

Glowstone Dust 348 (4)
Advanced Machine Casing 202:12 (2)
Advanced Circuit 4126 (2)
and the troublemaker....
Lapotron Crystal 4193 (1)

When you create a Lapotron Crystal you receive 0/10M EU (ID 4193:26) When it is 10M/10M EU (ID 4193:1). The recipe doesn't take any of these though, it must be the Lapotron Crystal (ID 4193) which you can only receive if you cheat it in. That is not the end of it though.... despite doing a /mt reload, it still did not work. Further, after cheating in a Lapotron Crystal (ID 4193) and putting it in the grid. Removing it allowed me to craft it with a Lapotron Crystal (ID 4193:26). Not quite sure why? Maybe something to do with minetweaker not loading in correctly? I'm sure devs could figure it out. <3 Still version 3.0.1

P.S. Thought this maaaaaybe might have fixed the Machine Frame issue....it didn't. Sad panda is sad.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
not sure about your machine frame issue. As for the lapotron crystal the number after the colon indicates a charge level. So next time create the lapotron and charge it up a little to see if it works in the recipe.

DostarrSO

Jul 29, 2019
"When you create a Lapotron Crystal you receive 0/10M EU (ID 4193:26) When it is 10M/10M EU (ID 4193:1). The recipe doesn't take any of these though, it must be the Lapotron Crystal (ID 4193) which you can only receive if you cheat it in."

I'd rather the thread remain blank than receive replies from people who didn't even bother to read my post.

D

Dragontape

I'm also having the same issue with my world. Seems all the machine frame recipes for the assembly table arent working anymore. They worked initially and now when I was about to start automating the crafting of them, the recipe is broken. I put in all the required materials but the option to select the frame will not show up.