Basic logistic pipe problem

Zacchi4k

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I have a problem with logistics pipes setup.
I put a basic pipe next to a chest saying to "accept" cobblestone and dirt; after that I put another one saying to accept various ores. They "take" the items inside them but then they're not transferred into the chest and when the pipe gets full they're dropped.
Another thing is that some cobblestone goes into the "right" pipe, other goes where the ores are supposed to go.
What am I doing wrong?
I put two screenshots.
2015_09_03_13_56_23.png
2015_09_03_13_57_17.png

PS: sorry for eventual grammatical errors.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
In your bottom pic that junction in your stone pipes needs to be one of those base logistics pipes. I forget what they are called, the one all the pipes are built from.
Essentially your system doesn't know what to do with that junction a mere 2 blocks away from your chest.
Actually aren't those lights on the pipe supposed to be green if it has power and a valid connection to the LP controller?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
You need a basic logistics pipe at any intersection/junction of 2 or more pipe. So in the second pic you need one there.
Also you have to supply power into the network, connect the "Logistics Power Junction" to any type of logistics pipe NOT a normal buildcraft pipe. Supply any sort of power to it

I can't see how you're getting items into your system but the first pipe the items go through MUST be a logistics pipes so the items can get routed properly. It is usually a chassis pipe with an extractor module or if the block auto-ejects(like your furnace/pulveriser in the first pic) then a basic pipe is fine

Reactions: Azzanine

Zacchi4k

Jul 29, 2019
In your bottom pic that junction in your stone pipes needs to be one of those base logistics pipes. I forget what they are called, the one all the pipes are built from.
Essentially your system doesn't know what to do with that junction a mere 2 blocks away from your chest.
Actually aren't those lights on the pipe supposed to be green if it has power and a valid connection to the LP controller?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
You need a basic logistics pipe at any intersection/junction of 2 or more pipe. So in the second pic you need one there.
Also you have to supply power into the network, connect the "Logistics Power Junction" to any type of logistics pipe NOT a normal buildcraft pipe. Supply any sort of power to it

I can't see how you're getting items into your system but the first pipe the items go through MUST be a logistics pipes so the items can get routed properly. It is usually a chassis pipe with an extractor module or if the block auto-ejects(like your furnace/pulveriser in the first pic) then a basic pipe is fine

Thank you very much!!!!!! :)
2015_09_04_14_58_59.png

Last edited: