BashCake's MineCrack Server! [No-whitelist!] [Dedicated 24/7] [NoLag 125 Slots] [Community]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to BashCake's Server!
IP 77.111.243.32:25565 No aplications are required just join and have fun! But before joining please read rules below Or Join server and read rule bord!

Rules!

1. No Griefing or stealing!

2. Use common sence!

3. no hacking.

4. no disrespect!

5. Have fun and enjoy the server!

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
hey bash, just saw the thread for your server and to have a server with 125 slots the server must have a lot of ram right?
i was wondering if the server will keep up with no lagg if like 50 ppl are all together in the server?
also, i have a question: are you against mods that allow players to setup regions and stuff like that or you aren't planning using any kind of protection for stuff that ppl build? thx =)

Reactions: d4mi3n

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
hey bash, just saw the thread for your server and to have a server with 125 slots the server must have a lot of ram right?
i was wondering if the server will keep up with no lagg if like 50 ppl are all together in the server?
also, i have a question: are you against mods that allow players to setup regions and stuff like that or you aren't planning using any kind of protection for stuff that ppl build? thx =)
Yes my server has 24g of ram so i think it can handle 50 people. No i am not against mods that do that i am just a noob... I dont know how to set that up or make protection stuff like that. but i am willing to learn if some one shows me.

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
oh thx for the quick answear =)
i'd like to help you really but i have a feelling that i'm just as noob as you are xD However, i do believe there are ppl that can help you with that and i'll also ask if someone knows about that (if somebody enters the server i'll ask them that). I hope someone knows how to help ypu with that because i have a feeling that would downgrade a lot the amounts of griefing that ppl might suffer.. that's all, once again, thx for being so helpful and answeared so quickly =) oh, and loved the spawn area btw, nice work!

CloudOfDust

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server, people are nice and not a lot of griefing as long as you stay away from spawn. One problem is no /sethome or /spawn commands. Also no protection so be sure to build lots of personal safes and hide your stuff with forcefields. I give it four diamonds out of five!

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
bash is planning on adding all of that to the server the sethome and spawn commands he asked, while playing, what we thought about it and i'm pretty sure he wants to try adding those to the server at some point. about the protection, he would also like to add that but unfortunately he does not know how to do it, so if anyone here knows how to add world guard mod or knows any mod or whatever similar to world guard that let the players do /lock and maybe even set regions, pls explain how to set it up by PMing bash or by posting here in the thread =)

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
that's good news =) i hope bash still want to use those ^^ thanks, you'll be protecting most of the people's stuff that have been playing on the server =D

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
i know the feeling of getting griefed on the servers i played on :p so i only want to help :) and play with new ppl :) its always more fun to play with more ppl instead of playing solo :( and with 50 mods now in the mindcrack pack its going to be really fun :p

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
agreed ^^ if you still didn't enter the server welcome eheh hope you like to meet the ppl that hang out on the server and that you have a lot of fun x) it's a shame the server is down now, it was running ok and then a moderator asked for a reboot and yeah, the last 5 hours it hasn't been on unfortunately..

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
have it been down for 5houres now ? :eek:
i cant really play before im getting home from work anyway xD so he have like 6 more houres to be working on ;) hehe

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
eheh i'm kinda disappointed cuz this is my last day of holidays so yeah, i kinda had some nifty plans to do on my house today xD but yeah, 4/5 hours kinda, hope it gets fixed quickly =D

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
the first thing im going to do "if" the server is getting back up and running. is to find a great place to build :) and im not really sure how im going to do it though :eek: but i have a good idea ;)