Base To House Machinery?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zsaintsfan101

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a place to hold my machinery. I have a house ,but I do not want to put anything technical in there. I've also added the Glacticraft mod, so I would like it if I could launch a rocket out of the top of it. I would prefer it if it was made out of a type of stone or industrial type block. It also doesn't need to be very big. It's only going to hold around five machines and maybe some Glacticraft things. Please post screenshots of any suggestions. Thanks for the help!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There's a Community Showcase forum area where people show off their awesome pics and ideas. You should glance through there.

I'd provide some, but mine are terrrrrrible compared to these guys.

Reactions: Dentvar

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I'm not sure which mod pack you're using, but if it's got Tinker's in, you can build any kind of base with a flat roof, and use Tinker's draw bridges to retract the roof when it's time to launch the rocket.

Hypnotized on Youtube, one of the Hermitcrafters, had an awesome base inside a Natura Redwood, leaving a two tall space between levels to run cabling and do maintenance around the machines. It was pretty cool.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
You always have 9x9s. In fact, if you can find Saice's "This Old 9 by 9" thread over in community showcase, you'd probably be set. Just connect a bunch of those suckers.