Barrel Wall with Logistics Supplier and Sorting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
Ive looked at all the forum posts ive found and couldnt work this out. How do i insert items into barrels from the back and have supplier functionality with a barrel wall?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Barrels can only have items inserted into the top and pulled from the bottom. There may be a LP module that can tell the pipes to act like they're on the bottom but I have no clue if there actually is one.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
All the videos I've seen do it with a router. The router just has to be touching a connected series of barrels, and they don't all have to be in a row.

I believe the router needs an upgrade or two, though, before it will properly..err...route...to all the barrels.

This is a good video.

Err, scratch that. Can't find a good video of barrel + router for Unleashed.

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
All the videos I've seen do it with a router. The router just has to be touching a connected series of barrels, and they don't all have to be in a row.

I believe the router needs an upgrade or two, though, before it will properly..err...route...to all the barrels.

This is a good video.

Err, scratch that. Can't find a good video of barrel + router for Unleashed.

So you coukd have a solid wall of barrels and a router will get items to them all? If so that's awesome gotta try this.

Bgraywolf

Jul 29, 2019
Which Sneaky Upgrade? Up or Down? Also do i need a Polymorphic or just Itemsink?

If you are connecting from the back you need both. I had all sorts of problems until I placed both the provider and polymorphic modules in the same positions and the two sneaky upgrades in the same order. when I get home I will double check to see 1) if order mattered and 2) what that order was.