Barrel Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hitmaniac

Jul 29, 2019
I have searched on the forums and I haven't found the solution to my problem so I'll make a post.

I recently made a Steam Boiler and powering it is a T5 Blaze farm. I have a barrel for the blaze rods and It is becoming a pain transferring them to the input chest for the boiler. I want to know how to output stuff from the barrel to a chest. I have tried using a router with the eject add on and I could not get it to work. Any help is appreciated, sorry if it is a noob question.

Brian Mixon

Jul 29, 2019
a simple way is to just pump them out from the bottom of the barrel. Unless you are trying to keep a specific amount stocked, but you haven't provided those details. wood pipe with RS engine, wood pipe with Autarchic gate, or RP filter with a timer are a few options that I can think of, but the important thing is items must be removed from the BOTTOM of the barrel.

Hitmaniac

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks man. I did everything you did but my problem was I was using a reguar pipe, not a wooden pipe. Fixed my problem.