Banning Recipes in 1.6.4 ?

Jim Armstrong

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I was using RecipeRemover which does not work anymore in the latest Forge that Monster 1.0.3 uses.

What is available for banning items in the latest forge version?

Thank you

Jim Armstrong

Jul 29, 2019
Hey oppositeZero~

Thanks for taking the time to post this~~ Unfortunately, this is Bukkit plugin, so MCPC would be required.

As far as I know, MCPC is not setup to work with the latest forge. And so, monster pack 1.0.3 could not be run.

If I am wrong, I would love someone to correct me. Although, if I am wrong, I am not sure I would switch to MCPC just for the ban item plugin, but I would at least consider it.

oppositeZERO

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I missed the part where you mentioned for forge.

The latest version of MCPC-Plus has been compiled with build 965 of Forge and works fine with all current Version of the packs with the updated Railcraft, I have a 1.0.3 Monster Server running with build #203 perfectly.

http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/

Cheers

Jim Armstrong

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I'm going to set this up on minekorea.kr tonight. When you mentioned updated railcraft, is that the one included in the monster server package? Or did you have to do a manual update?

Cheers!

oppositeZERO

Jul 29, 2019
It's already included, I only mentioned that as, as far as I know that was the only mod that required mcpc-plus to update forge to build 965.