Banning crafting recipes

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
So, I have essentials and worldguard installed, but sadly neither of them seem to be able to prevent the crafting of an item.

Any plugins/mods that people use that are currently working to prevent the crafting of items?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I actually figured out how to get it to work with essentials as well. I was looking in the essentials configs, but you can actually do it all with specific permissions nodes as well.

pherce

Jul 29, 2019
MCPC+? Check your bukkit.yml and there is a banned item section as well. I personally haven't used it yet (or tried wildcards, something WG doesn't support).

Code:
  banned-item-IDs:
  - 'item:id'
  - 'item:id'

I'm still using TekkitRestrict.

Reactions: Staxed

tehstone

Jul 29, 2019
there's an older plugin called Tekkit Customizer that is useful for banning items in various ways and is configurable as to which worlds it affects. Some autocrafters do ignore it though.

Also, despite the name, the plugin does still work in Unleashed and Ultimate.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the responses. Right now I'm using permissions within Essentials, I did a little bit more reading after posting this thread and found out that they are very, very customizable as long as you don't mind messing with permissions :D