Banished Bugs

Arminius

Jul 29, 2019
The golemancy quest gives an "Invalid Item" as a reward.

I've been looking some more into the quests that normally require Dark Power but somehow can be completed without it. I'm starting to think that the reputation tasks are actually still there, they just don't work on repeatable quests. I had thought the rep tasks weren't there at all, but they just don't show up because most of these quests have an instant cooldown. I noticed a difference when I created a second spawn egg for the Water Guardian: The reputation task for 10 DP showed up, but it was instantly fulfilled (as soon as I submitted my player focus) even though I had only 5.

Edit: Oh, just saw the follow-up quest to the golemancy quest. Regardless, the reward for that quest is also broken.

Reactions: BaileyH

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
Just got myself a full set of manasteel armour, but it doesn't provide any armour values at all?

--EDIT--

Actually, nothing is giving me armour anymore >.<

Last edited:

Arminius

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I understand it, all armour works fine. The armour values just aren't visible, but they work.

Arminius

Jul 29, 2019
There's a disconnect between the NEI recipes for greatwood and silverwood saplings and their actual infusions. NEI says one of the Thaumium Ingots / Quicksilver Balls requires 5000 Green / Blue aura, but in the actual infusion, they just require 1000 of any aura.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Odd... Because I was being wrecked far harder than normal by Phantoms... >.>

They did get buffed one or two patches ago.

I will repeat the light exploit i posted on the original thread here again. Vinteum dust can easily be quantified with calefactors/basic obelisks (especially with efficency upgrades) - which in in AM2 standalone isn't a problem - but since it has an (light) EE3 value, it can be a light exploit.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
I got another exploit, this time major! The combo EE3 + botania alchemy catalyst enables quick gain of EE3 Energy, for example Redstone can be turned into glowstone, increasing it's value from 32 to 128!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
If anybody is able to help, next time somebody crashes and the crash log simply says Unexpected Error, please post the pastebin of the crash and what happened to invoke the crash.

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
I got another exploit, this time major! The combo EE3 + botania alchemy catalyst enables quick gain of EE3 Energy, for example Redstone can be turned into glowstone, increasing it's value from 32 to 128!

Maybe increase the amount of mana you need to transmute it? I'm not entirely sure, but there /might/ be a way to change that in configs? I dunno, I've never really messed around with Botania configs before, so I can't really be sure :/

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I will most likely drop the emc value of glowstone to 32 as well. Glowstone doesn't have very many uses to break it and it is quite common in the caves anyway.

TheJFeld

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a problem completing quests in the book. I get the required rep, and go to hand in the quest, but when I click the complete quest button, nothing happens. I'm using the FTB Launcher. Any ideas?

Minenutter

Jul 29, 2019
I have 15+ tamed cats within a 30x30 space, and everytime a creeper that isn't found in base game agros on my character they seem to completely ignore the cats, even when I am surrounded by them in my base. Is this intentional? The only reason I doubt this is because the normal creepers still display the normal behavior around cats.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a problem completing quests in the book. I get the required rep, and go to hand in the quest, but when I click the complete quest button, nothing happens. I'm using the FTB Launcher. Any ideas?

Reputation detection requires you to close and reopen the book to force it to detect properly. It also may be due to a full inventory if the quest is already complete.

I have 15+ tamed cats within a 30x30 space, and everytime a creeper that isn't found in base game agros on my character they seem to completely ignore the cats, even when I am surrounded by them in my base. Is this intentional? The only reason I doubt this is because the normal creepers still display the normal behavior around cats.

Special mobs typically have different AI, this is intentional.

aviqwedc

Jul 29, 2019
i placed endless torches and mage lights around, plus i checked with F7 if there are any dark spots.
but it seems that monsters still can spawn inside my house.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
i placed endless torches and mage lights around, plus i checked with F7 if there are any dark spots.
but it seems that monsters still can spawn inside my house.

Every 8 days mobs can spawn extremely often while ignoring light levels.

a3person

Jul 29, 2019
After scanning wool with the research station and re-launching, wool lost its EE3 exchange value even though it had 64 (I think). So I can't scan the other colors or turn wool into other wool using the transmutation table.
m1pVyX7.gif