Ban Appeal for McEpoch TeamSpeak

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Whisper

Jul 29, 2019
To whom it may concern:
As of 10/16/2012, I am currently permanently banned from the McEpoch TeamSpeak. This appeal is in request that said ban be overturned. The ban, issued by Tahg, while there is no specific reason specified, was most likely was due to an altercation between myself and another user, Forkk13. I would like to apologize to any and all affected TeamSpeak users for this issue, and Forkk13 in particular. I was banned under the name 'Whisper'.

Sincerely,
Whisper.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
This ban is 3 months old (according to you, I unfortunately can't check). Furthermore, we only unban people in extraordinary circumstances.

rootbear75

Jul 29, 2019
This ban is 3 months old (according to you, I unfortunately can't check). Furthermore, we only unban people in extraordinary circumstances.
According to the TS ban list, the ban was issued by Tahg on 10/16/2012. I have verified this with the TS server's logs.

@Tahg: The reason the ban appeal was sent, is that he plays on my server, and would like to be able to communicate by voice with the other people on my server.

Whisper

Jul 29, 2019
What relevance does the ban's age have? Also, define extraordinary circumstances, as my definition of them would be:

@Tahg: The reason the ban appeal was sent, is that he plays on my server, and would like to be able to communicate by voice with the other people on my server.

Restrict me to a certain room, I don't care. The exclusion just gets old after a while.