Bad login error

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

noobpunisher117

Jul 29, 2019
Let me make this short and quick since ive been dealing with this on IRC, forge support, and MC forums support.

Client cant connect to any unleashed servers always get bad login, still get bad login with firewall off and at other peoples houses. My friend logged into ftb unleashed on my computer and it worked for him but immedialty after logging off his account and into mine found to get bad log in once again. I have done basically every option out there to fix this and am getting quite annoyed its been about 2-3 weeks now!

What ive done so far
reboot router/pc/client
opened ports and allowed ports in firewall
turned off firewalls
reinstalled client and forge individually
had forge irc look over client log

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Typically the bad login error is caused by someone else logging onto your Minecraft account. Change your password and try again.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
The ONLY reason why you are having this error is because someone logged into your minecraft account after you logged in.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
They are most likely still logged into your account and might be leaving Minecraft Open with your account logged in, So basically, Until they log out, Your stuck...