Casual Server BaconCraft20 - Small Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

h0gtitties

Jul 29, 2019
---// SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED //---

So here is the deal. I run a small private (dedicated) server for some close friends to play on. We are willing to open up our server for a few players that are mature and want to have an unrestricted Direwolf20 experience. That's all well and good, but we are very picky about who gets on the whitelist.

What does that mean? NO KIDS ALLOWED!!! At least not the cry baby douche bag sort of kids. The few of us that play on the server are all adults. Except my son who's 17. (That should give you an idea how old I am.) Ideal candidates will also be adults or at least old enough to be one. We're all kids at heart right.

About BaconCraft:

Nothing is banned - All players are expected to be mature enough to self regulate.
No Limits - Build anywhere you want as big as you want. Again self regulate.
No Babysitters - Go ahead and rage quit if you want. No babysitters here.
No Perks - To hell with votes for diamonds and all that crap. We play vanilla DW20
Casual - We all have jobs or school and play when we can. New worlds get a lot of play at first then taper off as players reach the end of their game. We don't have a minimum play time rule in order to stay whitelisted. We will be happy to see you when you do log on.
Up to date - The server updates as soon as new server packs are available.
Dedicated - Our server is a dedicated server on a fast fiber connection. I learned quickly that rented servers suck ass! I have tried them all! They all suck. This server uses an i7 with 16GB of RAM and two solid state drives. One for OS and one for world data.
Backed up - Full world backups are made daily around 7:00 AM PST During this time the server will be offline. (usually only a few minutes)

---// SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED //---

If you're still reading this and think this sounds like the place for you. Then go ahead and contact me

Questions... Go ahead and ask. I don't bite. I may talk trash about you behind your back but that's all.

Last edited: