Baconcraft|Direwolf20 Pack|Whitelist|10 slot|Hard Difficulty|25+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sarzec

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 192.119.157.199

Rules:
1. No cheating.
2. Respect everyone's property.
3. No griefing.

Whitelist applicant info:
We are looking for 5 more applicants to fill out the free slots that we have.
Please include your age. We are preferring 25+ years of age at this time.
Your normal hours of play. We are all located in CST, but our playtime hours vary widely.
Your playstyle. What do you normally do while not collecting resources?

Disabled Mods:
None at this time. If certain mods cause server instability they may be disabled in the future.

Server information:
We are a small group of friends that have been playing on a private server for quite some time. We would like to try and expand our circle of Minecraft friends by opening up our new server to a few people. We are starting a fresh server this Friday(1/11/13) at 7 p.m. CST. We are comprised of a wide range of playstyles and experience. I enjoy creating complex systems and exploring every part of the mods we are using.

A Mumble server will be run alongside our Minecraft server. Participation is preferred but not required.

Hard Difficulty

2 Core 1 GB of RAM Virtual Server from Creeperhost. If more RAM is deemed to be required I will upgrade it in the future.

AAAvlar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AAAvlar

Normal play hours: 9pm-2am

I'm also CST time.

When not collecting resources, I'm building of course! :) or looking at others builds. Like to help when I can, it's smp for a reason.

Kemintiri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kemintiri
Play Hours: Evenings after 5:30 or so MST and weekends as much as I can
When not collecting resources usually building or working on learning the different mods.
I'm really looking for a server that has a good community with shared builds and people getting together to go exploring/caving.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
Play hours: Mid-afternoon through the evening, EST. I work in the mornings but am usually free from 3PM EST onward.
Playstyle: I like building 'hidden' bases and the like. Underground hive-facilities, factory rooms, etc. I've grown past my 'sky castle' phase, haha.

Broadbandpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Broadbandpie

Normal play hours: 6pm-11pm
i see you are looking for people of a lot older age than me but give me a chance and i am sure i can be mature and help others out as much as i can with things they are struggling with. thank you.

martenvoorberg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:martenvoorberg
Play hours: 14GMT-22GMT
I see you are looking for people that are way older then me, but I've a lot of experience with mods, and I think I can be helpfull to others.

Blazenfury2314

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blazenfury
Play hours: Vary widely, i work overnights, and therefore can be on virtually any time of the day that i have free time. i usually spend 2-3 hours daily on minecraft when i can play. I am also on CST
I tend to try to tech up quickly when playin the mod packs. Learning is what I try to do the most. I play the game solo atm. most of my friends have abandoned the game and I am looking for people to play with.

barcode120x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: barcode120x
Hours: I work Tues/Weds/Thurs so I may not be on until afternoon-night on those days. Other than that, I can pretty much play the rest of the week.
Playstyle: I'm more of gatherer/miner. I guess you could call me a soloer. Whenever I play minecraft, I just get a pickaxe and start mining away trying to find underground caverns and whatnot. With that said, that doesn't mean I don't like playing with other people. I enjoy chitchatting while mining as well as trading and building extensive and elaborate structures with others. Though I prefer relying on my own machines to do my bidding rather than "borrowing" others but people are free to use my stuff.
What do you normally do while not collecting resources: In minecraft? Playing with buildcraft :D and spiffying out my home in terms of decor and aesthetics. Outside of minecraft? Browsing the internet and playing Aion (an mmorpg).

defaultsucks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: defaultsucks
Hours: A variation of anything between 2am to 10pm CST.
Playstyle: I am just as much about engineering elaborate and useful machinery as making things look pretty. My career consists mostly of SSP, but I make a good team player and have a lot to offer the people who choose to play with me. Also, I'm not much of a cheater. The idea of obtaining any resource without doing anything, even in SSP just ruins my game experience. If I didn't get there legit, I didn't get there at all. I am friendly and chatty as well, I like helping people.
When I'm not occupied with working any kinks or bugs out of any given contraption I may be working on, I'm either expanding something, making it more compact or more powerful, making it look better or exploring any new ideas I have. If you don't find me playing Minecraft in my spare time, you will either see me working on a 2D overhead RPG game, playing guitar or hanging out with my girlfriend.

Tbagger98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tbagger98
Hours: Central Standard from 6:00pm to 11:00pm M-f some weekends
Playstyle: I mostly play out on my own or help others with construction of homes, structures. I like to get resources and build sorting machines. I would like to be able to learn how to use computer craft. I like to plan out large quarries and intricate sorting systems. I have mostly played on my own and would like to venture into playing with others as single player mode gets kinda old.

cort13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cort13
Hours: 8:00PM - 1:00AM EST
Play style: In the past I've mostly played SSP. I ventured on the SuperEarth server a while back but vanilla Minecraft just isn't for me, too much time gathering resources. General play style is to find a nice landscape somewhere on the server and build my base there. I'm looking for a nice balance of solo play on a server environment with the opportunity to contribute resources and time towards group builds or projects. I tend to do nice if simplistic design but would gladly assist others with more expertise in more complicated builds and tasks.

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Twostocks
Hours: usually 2-5 hours/night starting around 7pmMST.
Playstyle: gather/build ad nauseam... Always trying to improve looks and function. I usually play with my kids on our network, but looking for a new direction from that.

chasekwe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chasekwe
Hours: I play a lot, I'm a paramedic so my work hours are variable. I'll get home from work an hour after up-time tomorrow and will have the next 4 days off, for example.
Playstyle: I'm pretty good with FTB, my programming skills leave a lot to be desired but I'm also creative with aesthetic building so expect to see that intertwined with my more mod-oriented projects.

Would love a shot to start on a fresh server with good people, thank you.

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deejkdeejk
Hours: I'm currently unemployed and training to become an EMT; have a 9 hour class every Saturday. Other than that, I'm at home... so I'm pretty much constantly on.
Playstyle: I'm in love with TE atm, but I do know a fair bit about RP2, BC, IC2... et. I'm trying to develop and hone my mod skills as much as I can before Ult is released.

I realize you're looking for age 25 and over, but I'd like to consider myself fairly mature. I can be trolly when the moment calls for it, though ;p

Sarzec

Jul 29, 2019
An invite has been sent out to all accepted applicants. If any slots become free in the future or we decide to expand the server then I will post here again letting everyone know. Thank you all very much for your application, I wish we had enough room for everyone.

Sarzec

harry stupple

Jul 29, 2019
ign= nega_skoll
Age= 16
i would like to join this server because i would like to join a friendly ftb gaming community were people do not grief or steal.

LeeoGets

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my ing is LeeoGets I am 35

my playstlye is utilitarian
my play time is erratic
I am looking fiir a sever where I never have to say some took my bed again

Thanks for the consideration
LeeoGets
You want Leeo Gets it