Backup questions

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Backup questions
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
infinity expert
Modpack Version:
reccomened
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Just out of curiosity, since i can not find aroma back up and anytime I try to put it in my mod pack on my server I get some funky crashes. What is doing the backups? I tried to do /backup and nothing happens but every hour I get something saying its doing a back up. So if someone could steer me to the jar file or the config that would be great. I need to edit it and be able to us e some sort of backup command. Thanks guys :)

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone it worked, it does it every 30 minutes now. Only down fall is I tried every combination of backup commands I could think of and none worked to do it manually.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
ya I thought about something like that after I turned my server off. Thanks it is probably that :) Have a good one guys!