Backup mod for mindcrack?

spudy12

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
I'm looking for a backup mod for an ftb server running mindcrack. tried MCMA but didnt really like it.
Tried backmeup, it was good but not many features.. wouldnt mind something with dropbox intergration etc, or a guide on something to follow

Spud

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Are you hosting this yourself? Most hosts include a feature to back things up if not. If you are hosting yourself what OS?

spudy12

Jul 29, 2019
Yes good point, i forgot to say!
Hosting myself, only a small server.
OS is windows 7

afa7336

Jul 29, 2019
Yes good point, i forgot to say!
Hosting myself, only a small server.
OS is windows 7

How small of a server are we talking, less then 8 people? If so, I would recommend checking out McMyAdmin. 8 players or less it's free, though you do get an advert every so often. But it offers an on the fly backup and restore system along with several other nifty features.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
How small of a server are we talking, less then 8 people? If so, I would recommend checking out McMyAdmin. 8 players or less it's free, though you do get an advert every so often. But it offers an on the fly backup and restore system along with several other nifty features.
and if you like it, the professional licence aint that expensive (and allow more ppl / no advertisement etc).