Back to my TC3 nodes.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah posting another question I have had a problem with my flux being stuck at moderate I thought it was a bug but a old thread I made cleared that up. I chopped my natural silverwood tree and planted a sapling and saw the flux go down a bit, enough time for me to craft a arcane alembic and let the flux get stuck at moderate again.
My tree finally grew but with my goggles doesn't seem like it has a node in its base. I thought maybe if I chopped it I would find the node but maybe I should give it time... thoughts on this?
Also I noticed that my aura was increased by about 23 when it finally grew. I was staying a pretty far distance from my tree, would my tree grow faster if I stayed in the chunk? I know they take a long time to grow anyway so I was wondering if it grew naturally even though I was far away?
Im hoping that once this tree produces a node that it will combine with my original one.
2013-03-19_15.44.03.png