Back For More

Swaffer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

So I guess another introduction is in order as I haven't played for like a year. I'm really loving Monster at the moment. A ton of great mods in there, plus with Project Red, I'm almost not bothered about RP2... hmmm I do miss it though, especially when you put time into learning a mod and then that knowledge can kinda go to waste. Anyway, there's so much to keep me busy I'm not complaining. I'm loving the new Thermal Expansion, the Redstone Flux and the cross compatibility with other mods. Minefactory Reloaded, omg... such neat and natty auto farms. Ender IO is beautiful, though i'm yet to fully figure that one out. Oh and i've never played Thaumcraft, so i'm getting my mage on.

If anyone is looking for company, I'm eager to meet more people to play with. I have a small server running Monster, There's only 2 of us at the moment, got space for maybe 4 or 5 people... but could always upgrade the RAM if it took off. Send me a message

Take FTB'ers

Cheers
Swaffer

Reactions: Strikingwolf

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, seems odd, but the FTB Forums are akin to 4Chan in one very important way; we always come back. Only the dead(/banned) can know peace from this evil FUN!