Back again

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I've been away quite some time, so thought I would reintroduce myself, since the first time round I never did.

So I'm Belone. I like giving technical and game support, though I'm pretty terrible at it (just read through my previous posts and you'll see that on around 90% I've been corrected).

I'm currently playing, and hosting a server running, a massively modified version of FTB Unleashed. I've basically stripped out anything IC2 related (I have nothing against the mod it's just not to my taste), changed the ore gen to along the lines of the Technic modpack BigDig and added a few extra mods.

Not sure what else to say about myself, so I won't say anymore.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back (I have literally never seen you before).

Remember to make a post about your server if you want more people, and why would you remove IC2 and it's addons? What if people on your server want to use it?

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I think I probably left before your join date, not that I was very well known prior to that or anything.

I'm not going to be opening my server to the public, gathering permissions for all the mods I have on there seems too much of a hassle (lazy I know), and given the number of changes I've had to make I'm actually using my own modpack now, rather than Unleashed.

The players on my server understand that my word is final, so if I say no IC2 then there is no IC2. :p