Whitelist Server Azalea - FTB Monsters - Whitelisted - 24/7 - Apply now!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Noah MacDonald

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all!

I am running a brand new FTB Monsters server, and am looking for players!

As I am brand new to the pack, any levels of experience will be considered! (please know how to mine, though!)

I want the process to be as painless as possible, so please answer these questions, and if you move to the next stage of application, we will contact you on Skype!

I am Noah, and my Co-Owner is Brad.

We look forward to your application in the comments below!

IGN:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT?

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mgusciora
NAME:Matt Gusciora
EXPERIENCE: playing since ftb came out
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: i want a no grief and community server
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? tech mods to make great auto mation

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aporia326
NAME: Why do you need this...?
EXPERIENCE: Since FTB Ultimate
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I would love to join a new community server and have some fun with other players.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? My favorite mod is IC2, Or Applied Energistics. I would love to do a crazy auto mining system and supply materials to new players. Also, I love Modular Power Suits for its OP power suits.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested
IGN: Ballerona_Budget

NAME:BRETT

Expreience: Tons, but let me have you know i am really looking for a decent group because i haven't played for three months now and now i'm looking to come back and come back into a good group that i could play for a while. I'm ready for some automation and computer craft again.

Why: i want Automate, maybe finally finish the magic mods ! also i am finally returning back to the minecraft scene after three months now

FAVORITE: COMPUTER CRAFT automate alot of early game stuff, looking to find a new favorite

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hoboman744
NAME:randy
EXPERIENCE:ive played ftb for a year
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?:i want to play ftb with other people
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? ae automate everything

John Paxton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gori11a
NAME: John
EXPERIENCE:years with ftb
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Looking for friendly people and a good server to call home.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? Don't really have a favorite, they all have very good uses. But i do love advanced genetics lol

Nip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nipinspector
NAME: Ryan
EXPERIENCE: Been playing FTB for about 1 1/2 years, I've also played Tekkit, Hexxit
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I want to find a good community that I can play with. I like small servers
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? I don't have one favorite but I will choose Thermal Expansion over IC2 hands down

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadow_Wasp
NAME: Brett
SKYPE: Shadow.Wasp (I may not be able to talk but i can still chat)
EXPERIENCE: 1 to 2 years of Ftb played on a bunch of servers with my friends but some of them got bored or the world died so we never played for a long time.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Why not. Im looking for a server currently and just want to play with some other people.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? AE for storage purposes and auto crafting.

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anthony098765
NAME: Anthony
EXPERIENCE: Played ftb for about a year now
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I am looking for a small community that has active players
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT? AE Epic auto crafting

MrJoker8234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrJoker8234
NAME: Carson
EXPERIENCE: I am up to date with all the new mods
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I am looking for a small, friendly server to play on :)
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOD AND HOW WILL YOU USE IT?: applied energistics to store stuff! :p