Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DonWicho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DonWicho
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I am active and enjoy making different type of builds
What are you good at? Building functional and just for looks stuff
What are you like (For example Personality)? Serious, helpful and at sometimes I may be quiet
Country/State: Mexico
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fREAST
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? Im a friendly and helpful player
What are you good at? Mostly the technical stuff, not so much on aesthetics
What are you like (For example Personality)? Friendly, determend player
Country/State: Sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Draneiwow2
Are you new to FTB?: for the most part yes, I have been "Tinkering" with tinker's construct (if you understand the joke then yay), other than that I haven't used too many other mods at all
Why should I add you?: I can be a great support/ally in times of need
What are you good at?: socialization (just ask anyone who I know irl)
What are you like (For example Personality)?: im very kind hearted and tend to give to others more so than I give to myself whether it be in a game or irl ill do such even if it means having to go without for myself if need be
Country/State: New York, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: no I have not
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: not as of yet but when the time comes around I might record a few videos
Have you signed up at our website as a member?: im going to immediately after this gets posted

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Draneiwow2
Are you new to FTB?: for the most part yes, I have been "Tinkering" with tinker's construct (if you understand the joke then yay), other than that I haven't used too many other mods at all
Why should I add you?: I can be a great support/ally in times of need
What are you good at?: socialization (just ask anyone who I know irl)
What are you like (For example Personality)?: im very kind hearted and tend to give to others more so than I give to myself whether it be in a game or irl ill do such even if it means having to go without for myself if need be
Country/State: New York, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: no I have not
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: not as of yet but when the time comes around I might record a few videos
Have you signed up at our website as a member?: im going to immediately after this gets posted
Whitelisted :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
We are now partnered with KonvictGaming! And with a new world and modpack what could be a better time to join AxiomCraft!

Jake Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLordOfThis
Are you new to FTB? No, I've had it since I was about 14 now
Why should I add you? Because I've been playing a lot of FTB recently, and your server looked nice to play on. Simple as that.
What are you good at? Building :p Logical things, I tend to work a lot of the things out
What are you like (For example Personality)? Tend to build my own house far away, but give a hand from time to time
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yep, the owners were friends and we had a fight.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLordOfThis
Are you new to FTB? No, I've had it since I was about 14 now
Why should I add you? Because I've been playing a lot of FTB recently, and your server looked nice to play on. Simple as that.
What are you good at? Building :p Logical things, I tend to work a lot of the things out
What are you like (For example Personality)? Tend to build my own house far away, but give a hand from time to time
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yep, the owners were friends and we had a fight.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep
Whitelisted :D

TheBLockUniverse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HightDetal
Are you new to FTB?no
Why should I add you?Because i have 2+ years of experience in modded minecraft and i have computercraft programming knowlage
What are you good at?Engineering
What are you like (For example Personality)?The one that tries to get perfection in everything i make
Country/State:Europe/Lithuania
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?no[DOUBLEPOST=1392293108][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to ask how do i get code for private pack?

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HightDetal
Are you new to FTB?no
Why should I add you?Because i have 2+ years of experience in modded minecraft and i have computercraft programming knowlage
What are you good at?Engineering
What are you like (For example Personality)?The one that tries to get perfection in everything i make
Country/State:Europe/Lithuania
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?no[DOUBLEPOST=1392293108][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to ask how do i get code for private pack?
Whitelisted :D and there is a tutorial on the site in the news box.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Server Update, Whitelist has been removed! Anyone can join and play. Info on the pack can be found in the news box in the site.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
AxiomCraft is now running TPPI! All information is in the thread. Fell free to leave an application so I can add you to the community :)

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thesquiggolo
Why should i add you? I'll be a stable and beneficial member, I love participating in community events if any are held, and I'll make sure to contribute positively to the server.
What are you good at? Thuamcraft, for starters, many of the more straightforward mods like TE, and building things, specifically elaborate towers, but I'm always looking to broaden my horizons
Country/State: United States, Louisiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I've never been banned
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thesquiggolo
Why should i add you? I'll be a stable and beneficial member, I love participating in community events if any are held, and I'll make sure to contribute positively to the server.
What are you good at? Thuamcraft, for starters, many of the more straightforward mods like TE, and building things, specifically elaborate towers, but I'm always looking to broaden my horizons
Country/State: United States, Louisiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I've never been banned
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Yes
whitelisted :D