Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xcythemc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xcythemc
Are you new to FTB? No, I have been playing FTB for the past months and experimenting with every mod in the packs
Why should I add you? You should add me because I am a fun person that likes to help everyone out, I am quite experienced with this game (3 years of MC) and I like making awesome projects.
What are you good at? I am good at building towers,houses,castles and at automating different modds and connecting them together.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a friendly person which doesnt make bad jokes , likes to laugh and to get things done very fast.
Country/State:Romania/Bucharest
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?I have not been banned on any server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xcythemc
Are you new to FTB? No, I have been playing FTB for the past months and experimenting with every mod in the packs
Why should I add you? You should add me because I am a fun person that likes to help everyone out, I am quite experienced with this game (3 years of MC) and I like making awesome projects.
What are you good at? I am good at building towers,houses,castles and at automating different modds and connecting them together.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a friendly person which doesnt make bad jokes , likes to laugh and to get things done very fast.
Country/State:Romania/Bucharest
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?I have not been banned on any server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes.

Whiteisted.

Jasonmorsley53

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GreenAardvark53
Are you new to FTB? nope been playing for quite a while
Why should I add you? i feel i would be able to contribute to the atmosphere and help out with any problems in game
What are you good at? science modding i am a good moderator but thats not the point yet!
What are you like (For example Personality)? I would like to sat 'likable' i get on well with people and build strong bonds like an ionic bonded hydrogen atom
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? not as of yet and i plan on keeping it that way!
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope but it does sound apeling
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? i am currently applying now!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated the thread with all the mods in the pack. Hope to see more players joining our community!

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: veraz123
Are you new to FTB? I have played FTB since it was released
Why should I add you? I'm a very active player with lots of experience and i like to help out if needed
What are you good at? Most things that involve tech, I have to automate all the things
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm easy going and like to have a laugh
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have never been banned before
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stale_cookie
Are you new to FTB? No, I've played it since it began.
Why should I add you? I'm friendly and like to play the game and I've never been banned from a server before.
What are you good at? I'm good at automation, and I have some, not many, but some creative ideas when it comes to building.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Very friendly, I like playing while on vent or TS so i can talk to people while I play. I just like to have fun.
Country/State: Mass, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I've always wanted to but I'm very busy with work and school now and I don't have enough time to dedicate to create a strong channel.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Nope, not yet I just found this post and thought I would give it an application.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stale_cookie
Are you new to FTB? No, I've played it since it began.
Why should I add you? I'm friendly and like to play the game and I've never been banned from a server before.
What are you good at? I'm good at automation, and I have some, not many, but some creative ideas when it comes to building.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Very friendly, I like playing while on vent or TS so i can talk to people while I play. I just like to have fun.
Country/State: Mass, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I've always wanted to but I'm very busy with work and school now and I don't have enough time to dedicate to create a strong channel.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Nope, not yet I just found this post and thought I would give it an application.

Whitelisted :)

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravara
Are you new to FTB? Nope, i've been playing it since 1.2.5
Why should I add you? Cause i'm beautiful! -joke
Well, i'm good guy to have around, i help with i can and be active on chat, but i wont bother anyone =p
What are you good at? some people say that i'm a good builder but i dont belive, and i can do some complex and small setups that i forget how it work in a few days.. lol
What are you like (For example Personality)? i'm.. always happy, even if someone destroy my base, i wont blow up in anger =D
Country/State: Brazil - Rio de janeiro
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never, everybody love me o/ hahahaha
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I honestly tought about it in the past, but if i do it, will be in portuguese
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep! >Ravara<

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravara
Are you new to FTB? Nope, i've been playing it since 1.2.5
Why should I add you? Cause i'm beautiful! -joke
Well, i'm good guy to have around, i help with i can and be active on chat, but i wont bother anyone =p
What are you good at? some people say that i'm a good builder but i dont belive, and i can do some complex and small setups that i forget how it work in a few days.. lol
What are you like (For example Personality)? i'm.. always happy, even if someone destroy my base, i wont blow up in anger =D
Country/State: Brazil - Rio de janeiro
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never, everybody love me o/ hahahaha
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I honestly tought about it in the past, but if i do it, will be in portuguese
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep! >Ravara<

Whitelisted :) Enjoy

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goldern
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I'm very good with mods, and i'm also looking for a cool comunnity to play with
What are you good at? all Mods, i can learn very easy if i don't know how to use them also
What are you like (For example Personality)? Funny and i like to make jokes
Country/State: Brazil
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Vanilla 1.8 i think, for trying to enter an admin area
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goldern
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I'm very good with mods, and i'm also looking for a cool comunnity to play with
What are you good at? all Mods, i can learn very easy if i don't know how to use them also
What are you like (For example Personality)? Funny and i like to make jokes
Country/State: Brazil
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Vanilla 1.8 i think, for trying to enter an admin area
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

Whitelsited

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jpbirdsgong
Are you new to FTB?: Not at all; been around since the beginning of Ultimate
Why should I add you?: I will do crazy automation builds and I play nice with others
What are you good at?: Big automated cross-mod builds, i.e. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
What are you like (For example Personality)?: in a word, laid-back. I make a lot of lame jokes
Country/State: IL/US
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? not yet, but i can!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jpbirdsgong
Are you new to FTB?: Not at all; been around since the beginning of Ultimate
Why should I add you?: I will do crazy automation builds and I play nice with others
What are you good at?: Big automated cross-mod builds, i.e. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
What are you like (For example Personality)?: in a word, laid-back. I make a lot of lame jokes
Country/State: IL/US
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? not yet, but i can!

Whitelisted :)

Emiloow

Jul 29, 2019
ill give it a go
IGN: Emiloow
Are you new to FTB? been playing FTB on off for a year, running a few personal servers.
Why should I add you? Im a relaxed mature individual looking for some time away from the buzz of daily life, i tend to get some grand ideas where sadly myself alone is not enough to finish so a few big projects might pop to mind that more people can work on as a team
What are you good at? ive been told that im good at designing houses, and i do enjoy designing buildings, the bigger the better. practical solutions in terms of automation and circuitry (not a genius though)
What are you like (For example Personality)? very calm but determined and focussed, i enjoy socializing even if i dont participate too much.
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? have done so.

(spec comment: adding server location might help a few people seeing as im worried that the location will be on the other side of the planet)