Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

18tyweslow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 18tyweslow
Age: 14 (Yes, I know, but i'm plenty mature, believe me.)
Are you new to FTB? No, not at all. I've been playing Modded Minecraft since the good ole' Tekkit days.
Why should I add you? You should add me because i'm very experienced, I love helping new players, and doing things for the community. I make houses that can be accessible by anyone on the server who desires to come and use my machines/bees.
What are you good at? Bees, Building, IC2 things, Gregtech is amazing, I love it, new to metallurgy.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm a guy, I'm always in a good mood, always willing to help people, no matter what the question.
Country/State: Wisconsin, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, but I don't know why. It was 2 years ago on a creative server, and my friend and I were messing around in each others plots, and making weird things, and then, as a joke, told the admin I griefed him, and got banned. Again, this was 2 years ago, i'm much more mature.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I wish. But I do have a channel, and I could make promo videos.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes! I have.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 18tyweslow
Age: 14 (Yes, I know, but i'm plenty mature, believe me.)
Are you new to FTB? No, not at all. I've been playing Modded Minecraft since the good ole' Tekkit days.
Why should I add you? You should add me because i'm very experienced, I love helping new players, and doing things for the community. I make houses that can be accessible by anyone on the server who desires to come and use my machines/bees.
What are you good at? Bees, Building, IC2 things, Gregtech is amazing, I love it, new to metallurgy.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm a guy, I'm always in a good mood, always willing to help people, no matter what the question.
Country/State: Wisconsin, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, but I don't know why. It was 2 years ago on a creative server, and my friend and I were messing around in each others plots, and making weird things, and then, as a joke, told the admin I griefed him, and got banned. Again, this was 2 years ago, i'm much more mature.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I wish. But I do have a channel, and I could make promo videos.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes! I have.
Whitelisted :) I believe you

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: tozzy2012
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you ? because... im fun and want to play with new guys
What are you good at? automation
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Country/State: Brasil - Rio de Janeiro
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member not yet !

Whitelisted :) pleased to have you

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? I use to play on this server a couple of weeks ago... I just want to come back
What are you like (For example Personality)? a cool guy... like to chat
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes..

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TBoneMob
Are you new to FTB? nope I played mindcrack
Why should I add you? I am nice, and I believe would make a good addition to the community
What are you good at? I personally love to mine. I also learn quickly
What are you like? I am nice and respectful to other people.
Country/State: USA/louisiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? in the process of

P.S. love your Walter White avatar and I can't wait for the next part of the final season to be on netflix

Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379314155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application Details:
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? I use to play on this server a couple of weeks ago... I just want to come back
What are you like (For example Personality)? a cool guy... like to chat
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes..

Welcome back Tozzy

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I have a fair grasp of the basics if not mid to end-game mods of FTB, so I like helping those with less knowledge.
What are you good at? Mostly design and efficiency of machines.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Mostly laid back, and calm-minded. I respect everyone's choices and opinions.
Country/State: USA, CA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I have a fair grasp of the basics if not mid to end-game mods of FTB, so I like helping those with less knowledge.
What are you good at? Mostly design and efficiency of machines.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Mostly laid back, and calm-minded. I respect everyone's choices and opinions.
Country/State: USA, CA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.

Whitelisted :D

Mr Stella

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrStella
Are you new to FTB? I am not, I've played ever since it came out.
Why should I add you? This is my first time applying to join a server and the first time I've been on an online server. I'd say I would make a very active member and that a populated server would help me to create some interesting builds. I'd also love to get in on some community builds, perhaps an arena for PvP? Whatever people want to build!
What are you good at? I'd say I'm best at the techy side of things, although I'm really into building at the moment, trying to improve etc.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'd say I'm a pretty helpful guy, very sociable and always down for some fun. Of course, I'll follow the rules, goes without saying really.
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have never been banned from a server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do not produce videos.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will sign up to the website if I'm allowed to join the server. Or I can do it before, whatever's easiest.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrStella
Are you new to FTB? I am not, I've played ever since it came out.
Why should I add you? This is my first time applying to join a server and the first time I've been on an online server. I'd say I would make a very active member and that a populated server would help me to create some interesting builds. I'd also love to get in on some community builds, perhaps an arena for PvP? Whatever people want to build!
What are you good at? I'd say I'm best at the techy side of things, although I'm really into building at the moment, trying to improve etc.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'd say I'm a pretty helpful guy, very sociable and always down for some fun. Of course, I'll follow the rules, goes without saying really.
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have never been banned from a server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do not produce videos.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will sign up to the website if I'm allowed to join the server. Or I can do it before, whatever's easiest.

Whitelisted

Rocky Ramalia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AirEs7012
Are you new to FTB? I have been playing Minecraft since early alpha and I have played almost every modpack out there.
Why should I add you? I a mature and experienced player, and I believe I would enrich your community.
What are you good at? I love doing complex technical builds.
What are you like? I am respectful and always willing to help other players.
Country/State: USA/Michigan
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted
IGN: AirEs7012
Are you new to FTB? I have been playing Minecraft since early alpha and I have played almost every modpack out there.
Why should I add you? I a mature and experienced player, and I believe I would enrich your community.
What are you good at? I love doing complex technical builds.
What are you like? I am respectful and always willing to help other players.
Country/State: USA/Michigan
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Whitelisted :)