Whitelist Server AxiomCraft//TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature// 64GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Axiomcraft_Banner.png

AxiomCraft's Site- www.AxiomCraft.co.uk
AxiomCraft is a large Minecraft modding community full of awesome members that enjoy a large verity of games. We have partnered with KonvictGaming, a HUGE TS3 based clan that has users playing a wide variety of games that you can be a part of when you join AxiomCraft! AxiomCraft also runs community evens every 2 weeks such as the famous UHC and The Hunger Games to help grow our community.

What Plugins Does The Server Have?
The server is running multiple plugins to keep our players creations safe as well as improving there gaming experience. AntiCreeper, Bukkit Speak for our TS3 server, Essentials and Greif Prevention so our players can claim and protect land.
What pack are we running?
The AxiomCraft server is running the TPPI pack from the FTB Launcher. Use the private pack code "MegaSharkPunch"

IP:54.193.71.128
Server Rules
1) No Stealing
2) NO Griefing
3) Be respectful to other players
4) No Killing people for No reason ,
5) Strictly No racism/religious remarks

What are the server Specs?
The server has 8 cores and 64gb or ram and has an upload and download speed of 900mbs. Its hosted in North California.

IGN:
What are you good at?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ?

Last edited:

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: unseennote
Why should I add you? I'm looking for a good community to play with, I have played on other servers that I just keep getting bored of, hoping not to have the same experience in a better community.
What are you good at? Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and most other magically themed mods.
Country/State: USA, Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, there was a disagreement over temp ban policy on a MindCrack server, pm me if you want the whole story.
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Doing so right now.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: unseennote
Why should I add you? I'm looking for a good community to play with, I have played on other servers that I just keep getting bored of, hoping not to have the same experience in a better community.
What are you good at? Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, and most other magically themed mods.
Country/State: USA, Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, there was a disagreement over temp ban policy on a MindCrack server, pm me if you want the whole story.
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Doing so right now.
Whitelisted :)

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
I signed up for your site some time ago and you should add me because you won't know how much you'll miss my puns and inventions, when I'm gone, until you get to know me!

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tekkit_player850
Why should i add you?Cause im awesome, and great at ftb and cool person
What are you good at? In ftb mostly everything but not thumbcraft,bees and arsmagica
Country/State:US:AZ
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ?Yes

EpikGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:just221122112211
Why should i add you? i am friendly and have some knolage on mod pack
What are you good at? Building contraptions
Country/State:Canada , On
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes , Abusive admin
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? will if i get accepted

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:just221122112211
Why should i add you? i am friendly and have some knolage on mod pack
What are you good at? Building contraptions
Country/State:Canada , On
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes , Abusive admin
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? will if i get accepted

Trollish2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trollish2012
Why should i add you? I never griefed, i'am friendly and i have knowledge on these mods
What are you good at? Magical stuff like ThaumCraft, Forestry and technological things.
Country/State: UK, London
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No i haven't been banned yet.
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Yes i registered.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trollish2012
Why should i add you? I never griefed, i'am friendly and i have knowledge on these mods
What are you good at? Magical stuff like ThaumCraft, Forestry and technological things.
Country/State: UK, London
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No i haven't been banned yet.
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Yes i registered.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JOHNDOE27 was given a gift code awhile back i named it JOHNDOE29
Why should i add you? im really active helpful and giving
What are you good at? everything pretty much
Country/State: usa ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? yes but if you heard why you would understand didn't do anything wrong i find it even a little funny in a sad way
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? no but if im added i would right away

there is a bunch of screen shots in the link below of past creations need a new server to play on since the last one shut down due to lack of enough people playing for the owner to keep it up btw ive played lots of the ftb packs and some custom packs to havent done this one before im hoping it has high difficulty machines last server the owner changed the pack and the end game tec was basic machines and that's not much fun i told him no one will stay but he learned the hard way to easy = server not fun for long enough

Brad Thompson

Jul 29, 2019
Filling out app for me and my friend
IGN:brute83301, csanddog
Why should i add you? We are a great team that gets stuff done and we both like meeting new people and trying new things!
What are you good at? I(brute) am good with the technical stuff and he is good at building in particular
Country/State: Idaho, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Neither of us have
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? I have and I can have csanddog register asap!

Thanks for the opportunity!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Filling out app for me and my friend
IGN:brute83301, csanddog
Why should i add you? We are a great team that gets stuff done and we both like meeting new people and trying new things!
What are you good at? I(brute) am good with the technical stuff and he is good at building in particular
Country/State: Idaho, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Neither of us have
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? I have and I can have csanddog register asap!

Thanks for the opportunity!
Whitelisted :D Version 1.0.2

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Also filling out for me an a friend

IGN: Mevansuto; My friend doesn't have an IGN, I hope that's alright. If not I can pressure him to make one.
Why should I add you? You should add us for our community attitude. We like to collaborate with other players and build communal builds.
What are you good at? We're good at coming up with creative builds. In the TPPI modpack (plus Harvestcraft and Galacticraft), we previously made a functional burger restaurant on the moon. We like to build imaginative things rather than just making steam boilers and trying to reach an "endgame". We also have expansive knowledge of the RF and UE families of mods.
County: I live in England and my friend lives in the Netherlands.
Have you ever been banned before from a server and why? Neither of us have been banned before.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? I have, my friend hasn't, but if needed I can request that would.

My Minecraft username is Mevansuto and my friend's is LordoftheRouges.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Also filling out for me an a friend

IGN: Mevansuto; My friend doesn't have an IGN, I hope that's alright. If not I can pressure him to make one.
Why should I add you? You should add us for our community attitude. We like to collaborate with other players and build communal builds.
What are you good at? We're good at coming up with creative builds. In the TPPI modpack (plus Harvestcraft and Galacticraft), we previously made a functional burger restaurant on the moon. We like to build imaginative things rather than just making steam boilers and trying to reach an "endgame". We also have expansive knowledge of the RF and UE families of mods.
County: I live in England and my friend lives in the Netherlands.
Have you ever been banned before from a server and why? Neither of us have been banned before.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? I have, my friend hasn't, but if needed I can request that would.

My Minecraft username is Mevansuto and my friend's is LordoftheRouges.
Whitelisted both of you :D

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nanoball
Why should i add you?Well i have a good hearted community spirit and am a friendly player I dont grief or annoy people and always help people out
What are you good at?I'm good at tech mostly I love to make factories using gregtech
Country/State:Australia,NSW
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?I've been banned on alot of servers but its either been someone saying i have hacks due to my lag (i can send a speedtest) or if someone else griefs/Steals items and blames me for it
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ?Hmm im not sure what's your website but i'll try

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ballerona
Why should i add you? because i am looking for a new fresh server so that i can re-enter the modded scene after a few months of not playing
What are you good at? COmputer craft and just plain automating machines
Country/State: USA, Eastern Time
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, i've banned people being a previous server owner
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? no not yet i probably should shouldn't i? i will do that right now

endeffect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: endeffect
Why should i add you? Becouse youre a nice person?
What are you good at? Cobblestone walls. They have thousands of uses and i know about ten of them
Country/State: Lithuania
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Have u Signed up at our website as a member ? Yes