Whitelist Server Awesomesauce - FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | New Map | 24/7 | TS3 | No banned items | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Minecraft name: wackoman6789
Why do you want to join: i want to join because i want to apart of a small community and play and have fun
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping? why does he need to wipe?
i was kinda a admin before but i was to young to be an admin so they gave me most of the powers of it but not the title the server later closed :(

Elgskred

Jul 29, 2019
As I said in my previous post. Sorry, but there is not a 18year age restriction on the server.

xPhantomLord

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:xPhantomlord
Why do you want to join:Cause i got bored with normal survival MC and im looking for a comunity server, i can give the server a lot of comunity biuldings
also i think you should know im new with this modpack ive been playing mindcrack but i learn fast hope you accept me :)
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?
I dont think that you should use your eyes to know when to stpo wiping you just feel it i mean we(i mean we normal not blind people) dont watch our ass in the mirror to see if its clean... you just feel when you are clean you can say that we look at the toilet paper but i dont think that blind people should have that prob ;P

macoking101

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Minecraft name: macoking101
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a nice mature FTB server for a while now, because my friends never take it seriously. If I get accepted I hope the server stays for a while so I can do everything I plan to do. I will have a good time and make it enjoyable for anyone around me.
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping? 2 things. 1. He sends a picture to a friend and the friend replies. 2. (more logical answer) A blind persons smell would be way better developed, then a regular person.

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Charrizzard
why do you want to join:
I had a server a few months ago but due to inactivity, I've decided to close it and now I'm pretty lonely on a ssp world
also I looked into a server w/o any plugins or banned items
Riddle me this: How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?
-he doesn't wipe.

Dark_Hero_Matt

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Dark_Hero_Matt
Reason for joining: I wish to be with a group of people who understand my passion for FTB and with whom I can have a great time shaping the world inside FTB :)
Riddle me this: How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?
-When he's got that sweet, sweet sense of satisfaction when one has experienced after the wiping, that's when you can not wipe no more :D

Jun27

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Jun27
Why do you want to join: I want to play feed the beast with my friend macoking101 and i have been serching for a fun server to play on.

Elgskred

Jul 29, 2019
DiamondArrow: Because Sacisty tried to ruin the server by nuking the spawn, so to try and avoid such childish behaviors in the future I added the age restriction.
Jun27: You have been added to the whitelist, welcome :)

macoking101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Biiotiic
Why do you want to join: I want to experience the vanilla aspect of FTB and meet some funny and cool people, where I can just relax.
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping? Blind people have a stronger sense of smell.[DOUBLEPOST=1389319699][/DOUBLEPOST]Minecraft name: Orozen101
Why do you want to join: I am searching for a dedicated server where people act serious and mature. Where I wont have to worry about stuff being griefed.
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping? He sends a picture message to his friend and his friend replies to him.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
I know there's an age restriction, but it's worth a try :D, the main reason I'm persisting to join the server is this server is exactly what I'm looking for. I've always been wanting open blocks with the ftb unleashed mods. The server specs are also fantastic! I would do anything to get onto this server.

Minecraft name: Diam0ndArrow
Why do you want to join: Stated above ^
Riddle me this; How does a blind person know when he's done wiping?
When their butt cheeks don't stick :eek: